Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Knight_Vector's Re-Application [ Approved - Kostadim ]

nevy40

Lord of Altera
Knight_Vector's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: Knight_Vector

Country & Timezone: EST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming: Using outside information/out of character information in character. For example: Learning where your enemy is through Discord and then rushing over to them in character and attacking them. Powergaming: Is essentially giving your character an unfair advantage. For example: Saying your character is the greatest swordsman to ever live, so he will instantly beat everyone else with no chance of defeat.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I've been playing Minecraft since I was thirteen and been a part of many fantastic role-play servers. I haven't played Minecraft in many years, but I'm looking to get back into some role-play to experience unique and exciting character driven stories.

Referral: No one.

{Character Section}
Character Name: Lawrence de'LaRue

Race: Human

Appearance: Lawrence has pale skinned Anhalder that has hazelnut eyes and dark brown hair. He often can be seen wearing loose fitting, wrinkled clothes which make his already slender frame look thinner.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Lawrence was born in one of the unremarkable Anhalder resting in the Maritte River Valley. His mother was a prostitute, hence the surname "de'LaRue" otherwise more commonly known as "of the road". Though frowned upon by the common folk for her immoral profession, Lawrence's mother did what she could to provide for him and his siblings. She worked tirelessly so that her children did not go hungry. At first his mother's absence was viewed as a sign of neglect however as Lawrence grew older he began to understand that it was not her lack of love for him that led to his mother being away from home so often, but rather her sense of motherly duty and love for her children which compelled her to work tirelessly. Unfortunately Lawrence lost his mother to a unknown disease when he was thirteen years old. From that point on he would start working for anyone that would hire him. He went from working for a fish merchant, to become a fisher man. Currently he lives a rather dull, uninteresting life fishing in the River Valley. That may all change however, should Ignis Synnove call upon him to serve (i.e. he sees a vision or his compelled by something he hears at a sermon). Whether it be in a Holy War as a conscript or as a preacher, Lawrence would answer the call of his God for service.

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
Not quite the correct application for whitelisting, but beyond that it looks good
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!

The King's Law

How to Create a Character

Roleplay

The Official Lore

Town Census

HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!

Plugins Command Guide

Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }

..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!

• If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.