Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Knights of Rahas Skin Request

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
So, the title says it all. I plan on starting a really fun Religions Organization for Rahas, but before Tybalt Assembles it ICly, I want to get some things done beforehand to increase the organizations enjoyment and quality. What is worth doing is worth doing right.

I need a Knights skin, Plate armor with a tabard over it.
99f409bdf6962c800a2306b7272c2959.jpg dd.jpg

The First picture is the ideal image of what I want, and the skin below is a great reference.

But I want it to be Full Plate Armor, And their abbard to be a Dark Royal Blue Cross instead of Red. And on the edges if the tabbard would be trimmed with blue. Also if Possible, I would like a second variant of the Skin with Rahas Sigil of a Sword over a shield on the front of the tabbard.

Also..the belt definitely shouldn't be gold. Not Rahas style.

I really hope someone responds to this thread as it's very important, and I am willing to negotiate with prices! :)

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Ill try my best to make it for you, 100% free of charge

Tomato150

Lord of Altera
But I want it to be Full Plate Armor, And their abbard to be a Dark Royal Blue Cross instead of Red. And on the edges if the tabbard would be trimmed with blue. Also if Possible, I would like a second variant of the Skin with Rahas Sigil of a Sword over a shield on the front of the tabbard.
*Cough* @SallyPirate *Cough*

Taphina

Lord of Altera
We need more bluuueeeeee.
ALSO. Have you figured out how we're supposed to identify the other Knights (IC, that is)? Might be a bit difficult with our helmets on. :p

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Voices
, perhaps make a small insignia on the sleeves, corresponding to the Knights Virtue
Or you just paint it on the forehead part of their helmets

What ppl does this future group eveb consist of? Or no one yet?

Taphina

Lord of Altera
Apache "Tybalt" The Hellicopter will now be coming after you with his 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles

(Also there is a few more)
Ahem. A certain Freezer Ki- .. Freezer -Knight- needs to get to making a thread hmmmmmmmm.
*throws some spears at the helicopter*