Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Knights Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stevey

Everyone that has paid 50,000 radiants to become Knight will automatically be granted noble status. Mayors will also receive noble status because they need it for running their town or build.

If you are currently a Knight, or have in the past paid 50,000 radiants to become Knight then please reply to this thread. I have records for everyone who has paid for Knight, but rather than going through them which will take me a lot of time, it will be easier to just verify everyone that replies to this thread. There is no point in lying because I will check for it.

Please provide your ingame name with the right capitalization since it's case sensitive.

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
lovelorn
Lovelorn
im not sure if its caps :(
*edit*
did i even have to reply to this since this is for knights not mayors

billybob_579

Legend of Altera
billybob579

I too bought it when it was called noble. And I have a town, so I don't know if this post was necessary.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
I didn't kill the humor, you did, puns and things like that are 1000 times better if you figure them out urself and not have them shoved down ur throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.