Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Kopii Grey

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Small update again, I really need to get into the relations but just assume that the only ones left on Trusted are Ater and Jaden. Status is changed, and also he's missing that one thing that Nireth had given him (the flower picture).

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
When I am back able to play full swing, Allindra will love to have him visit Azerport! Also she was gonna ask him to come to the Noble's Ball but it looks like I won't be able to come on for that ;w;

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
When I am back able to play full swing, Allindra will love to have him visit Azerport! Also she was gonna ask him to come to the Noble's Ball but it looks like I won't be able to come on for that ;w;
T-There was a noble party that she would have invited Kopii to? Awwww that is all sorts of squishy D:

Also, massive update to the profile. I've cleaned it up a bit, updating some information. Adding his knowledges on stuffs such as teas, medical knowledge, and also herb/alchemy. Basic personality listing has been moved from spoiler to top, got rid of the story stuffs/the journey things as I wont be updating those anymore due to reasons.

Then also there's been a bunch of stuff added to the spoiler profile as well (if people actually read that and all). The updates in there are marked with purple for easy spotting.

*stares at the beast that is the relationships* ... Kopii has met with a number of his old friends, but much of it he needs to re meet when there's time to sit down and flail happily at them.

Come around May 12th, I'll have a comic done as well for a class I had been working on, which has Kopii as the main character and I plan to post it here.