Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

kovu2296 Whitelist Application [Approved]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kovu2296

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: kovu2296
2. Your real name: George
3. Age: 22
4. Gender: Male
5. Country:England
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes i agree to do so.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? Yes I used to roleplay a lot on garrysmod servers but I have never roleplayed on this server before.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
INTRODUCTION:​
Hello my name is George I am from England on the dorset coast. I have 1 dog and one cat. The dog is male and his name is Dougal. The cat is female her name is snit kiff (dont ask) I currently live with my dad at home
INTERESTS:​
my interests are lions and animal related things i am a animal lover and studied animal care at kingston maurward college where i have several diplomas in the animal care field unfortunatly i am terrible at grammer and writing due to my lack on know how with the punctuation and format (as you can tell) also i like roleplaying on servers
HOBBIES:​
my hobbies are: Reading, Watching tv, Playing minecraft, going to see friends, Learning new things and improving on my animal know-how

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I currently have nothing like that

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Yes I am a friendly layed back guy who like to get into the mood and help other people when i can i dont like pvp or griefing (as you loose your hard earned items and builds)

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? yes my minecraft is vanilla i dont use any mods on it as i prefer and like to keep it the same as i got it

12. How did you find out about our server? I was looking on google for servers in the uk since i am very patriotic and support our country and people and came across your server and because it was from england and a roleplay server so it was the best of both i was looking for and perfect for me
if there is anything you want to ask me or want me to add to in this post feel free to contact me or post it in the replies :) i wont bite I promise

13. Have you voted for us? yes i have

Status
Not open for further replies.