Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

KrazieDave - Character Profile

David M

Villager
Name: David Toegoth​
Nickname/Alias: Big red (im a tall ginger)​
Race: Human​
Height: 6'3​
Weight: 225lbs (mostly muscle ^-^)​
Hair: Red​
Eyes: Green​
Skin: White ( I have red hair, tanning is impossible)​
Identifying Marks: Missing part of my pinky finger due to a blacksmithing accident.​
Appearance: Tall, red hair, muscular from working on the farm.​
Strengths: Decently intelligent, honest, and stronger than your average man.​
Weaknesses and fears: When i drink i blackout. Some say i just get easily agitated. I am deathly afraid of talking to women other than family.​
Religion and cults: Harateth
Profession: Blacksmith/Mercenary​
My name is David and i'm a blacksmith. I can forge all of your needs from iron to diamond. Practicing my trade since I was able to hold a hammer. My father, as usual, was my teacher, and taught me well. When he passed away I took over the family shop. After awhile, the shops business began to slow down, iron ingots began to stock up, family revenue began dipping, and i couldn't really sustain the shop. Then one day a man of mystery appeared in my village and came to my shop and asked me if i would like work, and of course i said yes. Then the man said "Go to Altera and you can find work, there is an unfathomable amount of metal work needing to be done." . That's when my life changed, i sold the shop, and began a journey to Altera, to hopefully become one of the greatest blacksmiths in the world..... Although i've also had a dream of becoming a soldier. In the back of my mind as i've made swords with my father, watching the sparks and testing the steel, i just had this feeling, that one day maybe instead of making the equipment, i could also wear it. Sometimes i would practice in the back yard, or when im traveling, but nothing too serious. Lets see what fate has in store for this young lad.​