Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

La Bette Artwork

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
So, Can I has Chibi? I shall pay thee in the finest Alcholic Diamonds with a Maximum of 20 I'll give you! But you can barter

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
I'm probably over-paying, but am in desperate need of a new avatar... A set of used diamond armor?

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Black hair, dark red eyes, nearly black. Tall, thin... White skin, not pale... Black robe with red thread... And a black beard.

Skin: 20j4y0g.png

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
Description Time! Brown hair and Brown Rather scruffy Beard, Emerald Eyes, Tall for a Dwarf, Wears a Helmet and Goggles always, Black Robe with Gold Trim that conceals Dwarven Armour Underneath, Holds an Ice-Like Battleaxe and normally a Bottle of Ale on his Hip
Skin:Seth Mage.png
Also The armour on this Skin is what is meant to be under Seths: UpgradedDwarf---Copy---Copy_2169588.png

2buggs

Lord of Altera
Excuse me madam, but I wish to purchase one of your magnificent chibis. I can pay you in 100% pure gold.