Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Lady Tyrael, Apostle of the Serpent

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast

Hear my thoughts.... I know you can.

I loved toying with them while it lasted. Your little puppets, running all around your dominion, calling each other heretics and cowards, wielding these childish ideas that have spread through them like a disease. Honor, some of them call it. They restrain themselves from giving in to the true wills you have given them, the drive to seek power and whatever it is we desire. I know this is what pleases you. They are blinded by the lies, the mortal words that they say you have spoken, your 'doctrine'.... But you never speak. Not through words. They say you are an angel, a giver of life who cares not what the 'sins' of your creations are. But I see the truth. There is no Pantheon - only Shalherana, the many-headed serpent. You were here first and you will be here last, I know that you would not share your dominion with others, allow them to take that from you. Greed, gluttony, lust, pride, they call these things sin, but why would you give these to us if it is not what you wanted? They choose to believe that you are indiscriminate, dropping life upon this realm like dirt upon stone, each individual being boring, insignificant, random. But this is not who you are. You are an artist, each creation pieced together and carefully sculpted exactly as you would like them. Every desire, hatred, and fear, designed to be perfect, meant to be unfettered and unaltered once released upon the mortal realm. I can feel your disappointment, your boredom, when they hide behind their weakness to justify this thing they call 'morality'. They hide from themselves because they are scared.

I will show them the truth. The fools who aided me this time failed miserably- I led the sheep into the pasture, but the shepherds did not close the gate. But they are simply our tools- they are expendable. I will find more, and I will find your Vessel again. She will be prepared as you desire, and the land of these weaklings will belong to you, no longer restrained.

You were here first, you will be here last. Eternal rule and power.

Last edited:

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
<GENERAL INFORMATION>

Name: Lady Tyrael
Other Names: Elayne (commonly used alias)
Titles: Apostle of the Many-Headed Serpent

IMG_4771.JPG

Race: Human

Sexuality: Bisexual

Current Residence: (Hidden for reasons)

Relationship Status: Single

Social Status: People who know who she is tend to not want her around.

<PHYSICAL APPEARANCE>

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 167 lbs.

Eye Color: Brown

Skin Color: Fair

Shape of Face: Heart-shaped

Distinguishing Features: Her many tattoos, though most are hidden by her clothing

Build of Body: Somewhat toned and athletic, curvy and full

Hair Color: Dark brown

Hair Style: Straight and long, with a slight natural curl at the ends

Complexion: Olive, cool

Posture: Straight-backed, often showing off

Is Seen By Others As: ??

Scars: None visible (will probably add some here later)

Voice: Alto, usually soft and gentle, though it vastly depends on her mood

<PERSONALITY>

+ Art
+ Power
+ Perfection
+ Beauty

Dislikes:
+ Restriction
+ Competition

Strengths:
+ Patient
+ Manipulative, good at lying

Weaknesses:
+ Greedy
+ Hedonistic and often cruel
+ Emotional
+ Unskilled at combat, relies on her cronies for protection

Fears:
+ Losing what she has
+ Displeasing the Many-Headed Serpent

Values:
+ Power and wealth
+ Strength and perfection
+ Beauty and artistry

Education: Educated as a noble, even in her outcast state

Languages: Common

General Attitude: Bored, looking for entertainment

Religious Inclination: The Many-Headed Serpent [leader of the heretical cult]

General Intelligence: She is very observant and patient, and spends a lot of her time plotting

General Sociability: She is good at blending in in social situations

Alignment: Chaotic-evil

Short Term Goals:
(Hidden for reasons)

Long Term Goals:
+ Rule the Dominion
+ Please the Many-Headed Serpent

<POSSESSIONS>

Wardrobe:
+ A simple brown tunic and skirt
+ Priestess robes

Jewelry: None for now

Pets/Animals: None

Owned Homes: None

Carried Inventory: Some money and a dagger she keeps sheathed on her leg

General Inventory: Her inherited and stolen wealth which she keeps locked up wherever the Cult may be.

General Wealth: She has plenty to spare.

<HEALTH>

Illnesses: None

Allergies: None

Injuries: None

Sleeping Habits: Normal

Energy Levels: High

Eating Habits: Normal

Exercise Habits: She tries to maintain what strength she has, though she prefers to leave the hard work to her cronies

Memory: Good

Unhealthy Habits: Probably a lot, since she is hedonistic

Drinking Habits: She drinks a-plenty if it seems safe in the situation

<COMBAT>

Peaceful or violent: Violent, mostly through her cultists

Weaponry: A dagger, a basic crossbow

Combat Training: Minimal

<TRAINING & SKILLS>
(Another thing for later)

[Insert listed of skills/talents/things they’re trained in here]

<OTHER TRIVIA>

Favorite Types of Food: She doesn't really have a favorite

Favorite Types of Drink: Same as above

Hobbies/Pastimes: Meeting people to learn about and see what she can do with them

Favorite Colors: They all have a time and place to be her favorite

<RELATIONSHIPS>

Relevant Family Members:

+ {Mother and Father} - Misguided, weak and cowardly. They treated her with disdain and disappointment, and hid the truth of their cruelty towards her behind their religion.

+ Sister - Spoiled and misguided. But she will serve a purpose yet, one way or another. (ToastySpam )

Romantic Interests: Nope.

Trusted Friends: Nah

Friendly With:

+ Hex - Clever, useful, frustrating, but surprisingly valuable and even fun under the right circumstances. (Baron2537 )

+ Asero Crow - An often entertaining distraction, though she feels she has explored all there is to explore with him. Predictable and straightforward. (Electric )

Loose Acquaintances:

+ Haefer - Very fun. (Samiwashere )

+ Scout and Rike - Useful. (Old-Seadog Sir Arc )

Disfavored Individuals: --

Hated: --

Wary Of: --

Last edited:

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
Serpent's Call

There once was a pious family that lived a peaceful life in the forest. The parents were proud, gods-fearing people, stern in their teachings. And they had two daughters. The first was their pride and joy, born on a blessed day and destined for greatness. They showered her with love and attention, and whenever someone asked about her, their faces were beaming with happiness. The second daughter was born on a cursed day. From the beginning they had thought she would never amount to anything, that she was a wild creature and almost a bad omen. But they raised her regardless.

As she grew older, the younger daughter was filled with spiteful jealousy towards her sister. She came to loathe the religious lessons her parents made her take - the control, the disappointment in her parents' eyes whenever they looked at her. She questioned why they hated her, but their answers never made sense to her. They used their faith, referring to old teachings, obscure explanations of the various doctrines and old fairy tales, to try to explain away their disdain towards their own flesh and blood. Time passed, and her questioning of their reasoning and authority changed into acts of open rebellion and insubordination against them. They tried to discipline her and suppress her behavior, but the damage had already been done. To the girl, she had no reason to listen to a family that did not value her or even try to show love for her.

One day, when the girl was out gathering flowers and herbs for her family, an old woman found her in the forest, who also seemed to be gathering flowers. At first, the girl was nervous, but the old woman simply smiled and sat down on a fallen tree trunk, and gestured for the girl to sit beside her, assuring her she meant no harm. As the girl sat and calmed down, her usual look of sadness returned. The woman asked the girl why she looked sad, and the girl responded, "My parents hate me." The woman inquired further and as their conversation continued, the girl said how she wishes she could leave, but that she did not know where she could go, and that she was afraid she would starve if she tried to run away. So the woman told her that if she wanted a place where she felt loved and important, the girl could come find her by leaving her home at sunrise when her parents send her out into the forest, going to the river and then following it upstream towards the setting sun.

So the girl returned home, biding her time, hiding away a few scraps and discarded, half-broken things she could take with her when she left. Then eventually, at dawn in the midst of her fourteenth summer, when her parents sent her out to gather in the forest, she hid her pack away in her basket and instead went straight to the river, moving quickly so that she could be as far away as possible when they realized that she was gone. She did as the old woman had said weeks before, following the river upstream as it ran west and north. The sun eventually hung overhead, then began arching down towards the river, lighting up her path forward with shimmering reflections. She did not stop walking, eating some of the meager food scraps she had snuck away as she walked. Her feet ached beneath her as dusk drew near, but she knew she could not turn back - she was determined not to go crawling back to a place where she was despised.

The girl was almost ready to give up and lie down by the river, when from the banks she could see smoke rising above the treetops ahead. As she began to venture away from the river, she spotted the glow of a fire in front of a hut, and a woman sitting in front of it. Above the entryway to the hut, a banner hung, woven red with a sigil of a many-headed serpent upon it, its many necks crossing over each other and twisting into a strange, elegant pinwheel-like emblem. The girl approached the fire, and the old woman turned to face her. She smiled and said, "Welcome home, granddaughter of mine."

Last edited:

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
Is this at all related to the old old Blood serpents?
Nope. They worshipped a false god, this group worships a very, very warped version of Shalherana where they think that divine doctrine is a bunch of lies spread by mortals and jump to hella conclusions about her based on their own world observations instead

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Nope. They worshipped a false god, this group worships a very, very warped version of Shalherana where they think that divine doctrine is a bunch of lies spread by mortals and jump to hella conclusions about her based on their own world observations instead
Wellllllll-

The serpents worshiped a warped version of vermela (sermela they called her)

So I mean it’s not far off base/

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
for anybody who might happen to be curious about this, yes it is still going to develop more. It's been largely put on hold because of the campaign and how difficult it would be to work around it and not wanting to interfere/take away from it with our own villain. It could be assumed that the serpent cultists blended into the refugees moving to coastal areas for safety. If anybody would happen to want to form RP around this then by all means send a pm to me and ToastySpam but otherwise this whole thing is on hold for the time being.

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
updated. She's been doing some stuff while the campaign is winding down. Also added a very shorty story in the second reserve in a fairy tale-like style.