Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Laicelem Aethlren, the Giant-Slayer

xVigil

Legend of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
xSneekz
xSneekz
Legend
Hmm, they need to interact more so that I can get further relation updates, I can't stay stagnant, that would be horrible!
Hey, I DID try yesterday, you fireplace couch potatoes just didn't come to watch :c

xVigil

Legend of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
xSneekz
xSneekz
Legend
Hmm, they need to interact more so that I can get further relation updates, I can't stay stagnant, that would be horrible!
How bout dem apples? She can log how absolutely cool he is, sliding underneath a Wildegroll and slaying a banshee.

xVigil

Legend of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
xSneekz
xSneekz
Legend
Relationships updated; pruned through a few legacy ones & updated one or two to make them accurately reflect how he feels

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
Sydri relation lets gooooo \o/ Now to improve it

xVigil

Legend of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
xSneekz
xSneekz
Legend
Status update + some new notes in the journal; the journal I think is something somebody could look at ICly if they took it from his body (if he is deposed first) or if it was left out/requested to be read in rp. [x]

xVigil

Legend of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
xSneekz
xSneekz
Legend
Okay; titles are updated w/ a link to the proclamation. Song theme is updated. Art! Need to add relations for Asero and Lantalma sometime soon.