Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Lakeside] Lake Vera

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Hey there, quick question;

What's the max size of a footprint? I am a fan of building asymmetrical and don't like even buildings. Can I pay to get a bigger plot to make my building or does everyone get the same size and that's that?

-K9

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
It's a freebuild area, as long as you obey the general construction rules. Vera doesn't have limited plot size for people, though nobody uses more than 3 or 4 plots in general.

MechOp

Loyal Servant of Altera
Username: MechOp
Character Name: William
Job you want: I can open an apothecary along with a food market.
How active are you?: A few hours every other day. My timezone is CST.
Also curious on how the Exodus will effect the town. Will we see Lake Vera in the New World

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Announcement to all citizens: Lake Vera is not being moved over. Instead, I will be claiming out a new town, New Vera, in the next world. I will set up a safebox where residents can put their items in locketted chests to safely carry over to the new world. That's right: free item moving in any quantity.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Citizens of Lake Vera can use the town storehouse and lockette chests with their possessions. The storehouse will be serving as the safe-deposit zone for Vera citizens while we move over.

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
Username: WisemanBorgir
Character Name: Dar'ket Patrimaz'ko
Job you want: Guard?
How active are you?: VERY

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Username: WisemanBorgir
Character Name: Dar'ket Patrimaz'ko
Job you want: Guard?
How active are you?: VERY

You can join up, but be aware that there's never been any need for a guard in Lake Vera thanks to the guardianship of Vorar.

Chars sadly a fighty man, he wouldn't seem well in a Inn and his lover would mock him... badly

Keep the fighting down while in Vera, kay? The one rule of the town is that violence is forbidden, besides self-defense and mutually consented, nonlethal duels.

TinyBlueberry

Lord of Altera
Username: _Shikyo_
Character Name: Annabella
Job you want: Eh.. I'm not too picky about jobs, but guard?
How active are you?: ... Everyday, several hours?

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera
Username: gamemonster55
Character Name: Quinn Cromwell
Job you want: I guess I would be overfilling my character with jobs and duties, but I could be a guard if you need me to.
How active are you?: I try to be on daily, though I cannot guarantee I will be on every day.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
When it rains, it pours!

Really though guys, there's no need for guards in Lake Vera since it's such a...

Huh.

Lake Vera is actually rather sizeable in population now.

Anyways, both accepted :D