Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Lazy_Smurf's Application [Approved - OSirixO]

Lazy_Smurf

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Lazy_Smurf
2. Age: 16
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: Wales (UK)

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? I have read the Tome of Citizenship thoroughly and agree to everything that has been said.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I don't have much experience with roleplaying, but this aspect on your server has made me want to join.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I come from Wales and i'm 16 years of age, and I really enjoy video games. In my spare time I enjoy playing sports, such as football and tennis. I go to a welsh school and i'm studying Art and Graphics because in the future I hope to work with these skills. I have got 2 brothers and a foster sister. I am intrested in joining this server because it is well organised and I want to make new friends. I enjoy watching YouTube videos such as InTheLittleWood and CaptainSparklez. I also enjoy watching comedy films such as Hangover and Due Date. Thanks for reading, hope to see you ingame.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Sorry, no.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Not that I can think of.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I am aware of this as it was a big rule on another server I used to play.
11. How did you find out about our server?
I was searching for Minecraft servers on MCServerList.
12. Have you voted for us? Not yet, but I will as soon as i'm done with this application =P

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.