Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Le ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aw3s0m3n3ss

Villager
To be honest, I will fight back against this ban's notice on me.
Backstory:
Let's start off with what happened, People come and attack my town with thea, So i stayed in my house and shooting arrows at freaked, Then faith comes and kills me out of notice without agreeing to pvp. I come back and attack faith, Faith comes back and kills me five times while i was unarmed.
So i did a final push and killed faith and stopped the pvping by teleporting out, Because of how tired i was. That is when it happens, Itzza Keeps teleporting me back into my town to die while he has god mode and people camping. I didn't want to pvp them anymore and kept teleporting out. From the rules say they have to AGREE. While this kept happening itzza banned me under the reason stealing and tping from PvP.

Why i should be unbanned/and such:
I was banned under "Stealing". I didn't steal while faith was attacking, nor did i steal from anyone else.
Also the other reason of "tping out of PvP" is that i don't have to pvp if I do not want to. Both sides have to agree first.(Unless it sorrowlands possibly :/)

Side note:
I find itzza abusing his power on this time.

fencible

tiny.cc/HW_Texture_Pack 
I recall itzza warning you that the next time would be a ban, you replied with 'Ban accepted'

I'll check the logs though to be sure

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
Can we stop this childish behavior relating to PvP otherwise I'll ban it from the whole server. PvP should be kept to the Sorrowlands. I think a simple jail sentance would have been reasonable Itzza.

Aw3s0m3n3ss

Villager
Can we stop this childish behavior relating to PvP otherwise I'll ban it from the whole server. PvP should be kept to the Sorrowlands. I think a simple jail sentance would have been reasonable Itzza.
I found this permanent ban of a extra reason of "stealing" and me not wanting to pvp them is not very reasonable.

Kaies

Grand Lizard
Regardless of whether you wanted to pvp or not is not an issue, since you attacked freaked you initiated pvp therefor
its not fault of the others.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
However that doesnt mean i wont be posting why I banned you.

1) You shooting arrows at Fr3aked wasnt authorized, so thats one rule broken already.
2) Due to initiating combat with fr3, he had every right to attack you if you so wish.
3) There was a small, agreed brawl during the time at Malgareth, if you didnt want to get involved, stay in your house and dont engage in PvP
4) You killed someone at some point during this brawl, but rather than stay and retreat, you teleported away from the area then point blank refused to give the players items back.
5) I teleported you back to ask you to return the items to the player in question but before I could ask you you teleported away again. I did this at least 3 times before the next part.
6) I told you (not asked, not pleaded, told) to give said players items back or be banned. You replied with "Ban accepted" so here we are.

This is why I banned you, and abuse of power? Please. If anything you have abused the teleport powers that have been gifted to you by the high kings, I was doing my job as a forum moderator and upholding the laws of

a) No Teleporting away from PvP combat
b) No stealing from players (taking items from a player via PvP without consent then refusing to give them back is theivery)

(Note: Acceptance of something is to take it without regret or complaint, this isn't accepting a ban, this is asking for one then moaning about it)

Steelcryo

King of the north!
You can teleport out of pvp combat if you want to BUT only if you haven't killed anyone/taken anyones items. If you teleport away with someones items then ignore an admins warnings to give the items back, then its your fault.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
You can teleport out of pvp combat if you want to BUT only if you haven't killed anyone/taken anyones items. If you teleport away with someones items then ignore an admins warnings to give the items back, then its your fault.
NB he has just been banned for a repeting circuit

Corey

Loyal Servant of Altera
UNLESS there pvping you atm while you tp away *cough cough * I know many people in sorrows who do that

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
Perhaps irrelevant at this point I would also like to bring up another time that Aw3 attacked Me in Warstrom. I was with Arkkaine and he showed up while Arkk was showing me the boat he had just built. Ark went afk and instantly Aw3 started firing arrows at me. I asked him why he was attacking. No reply. I told him to stop. No reply. Then I pulled out my sword and started hacking away at him and he stays for a little while longer shoots some more arrows then teleported away... I am not a fan of you Aw3s0m3n3ss.... Not at all..

ReapingFaith

True Bandit
I was the one who complained mostly about you Aw3. This isnt the first time youve attacked me for no reason. Killed you 5 times? i killed you 2-3 times because everytime you died you respawned at came at me to attack again. I gave you items back, why you no give me them? Thats all i have to say since according to Roop hes banned again. I fully agree with Itzzas decision since this isnt the first time hes been temp banned or banned for this. Also attacking other people in there towns just for the items. No, just no...

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
I truly hope that you admin/mods that are reading this make the decision of the people and just get rid of him. He's nothing but trouble. But at the end of the day. It is always your final call, and even if we don't agree, we will have to accept it.

Status
Not open for further replies.