Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Le Festival de Mai

223hero7

Lord of Altera
(Not a planned Summoning! Whoo!)

In great valley proper, Sir Lucius has decided upon a wondrous occasion. A festival is to be held, as per the wishes of his people; Food, Games, Jousting, and more are to be held within the village by the mountain! After the flames of festivity simmer down to a close, a prayer session is to be led by the men and women of the Lyserium.

While any may attend and take part in the games, as per Sir Lucius' wishes the Joust's participants be limited to only those recognized as noble-blooded. Prizes shall be rewarded to the victor at the end of the tourney; A monetary reward, a Challenger's Title, and an artifact of historical importance that has been retrieved from the darkest of depths known to mankind!

All are welcome, and the hand of the greeting wench is at stake, to they who complete the most of the challenges there-in the festival!

Where?:
Vallee de Mai, and indeed there is permission!

Who?:
Absolutely Public.

Status?:
Peaceful!

Date:
12/7/14 Sunday.

Time:
[UK] GMT = 00:00 (Midnight)
[USA, Pacific] PST = 17:00 (5 PM)
[USA, Midwest] CST = 19:00 (7 PM)
[USA, Atlantic] EST = 20:00 (8 PM)
[Australia, Eastern] = 11:00 (11 AM)

Last edited:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Count Emeric of Delavois would smile at this; urging his squire forward and tasking the boy with buying new lances from the blacksmith.

"Hmph, I guess I need to buy a new helm aswell.."

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Lol, assuming if they allowed any Marr's to attend. Would they even see Tybalt as Noble blooded?

Dr.Patriot

Lord of Altera
Alphonse hears of this from a newsman in a seaport and continues his return trip to Wolfstadt, leaving his plans unaltered.

"Jousting; two men thrust themselves at each other risking their own lives for sport. Truly a passtime for the idle-handed."

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Alphonse hears of this from a newsman in a seaport and continues his return trip to Wolfstadt, leaving his plans unaltered.

"Jousting; two men thrust themselves at each other risking their own lives for sport. Truly a passtime for the idle-handed."
((

Had to break the forum RP for this.. couldn't resist)

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
If allowed
I demand to be paired with @Paintballz Round two buddy! ;)
Just make sure you have a full plate armour skin this time, It was RP but when I was jousting you I was dieing of laughter at the thought your skin was without armour XD

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
In great valley proper, Sir Lucius has decided upon a wondrous occasion. A festival is to be held, as per the wishes of his people; Food, Games, Jousting, and more are to be held within the village by the mountain! After the flames of festivity simmer down to a close, a prayer session is to be led by the men and women of the Lyserium.
simmer down
*makes throat slitting motion with finger*