Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

lejames3 application [Approved - Shadow]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lejames3

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: lejames3
2. Your real name: James
3. Age: 11
4. Gender: boy
5. Country: England

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I promise that I will read the tome of citizenship before entering hollow world if i am accepted into it.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I think it is a brilliant idea role playing games are usually quite fun especially on minecraft as you can basically do anything on it and be free to build anything you like.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I am here because i found the link on mcsl and it looked interesting and would be fun to play on as my other multiplayer server i use to play on has been abandoned.I am 11 and so quite young but I saw while reading this that it doesn't matter about your age and so I am fine with saying i am 11.I don't really have any hobbies at my school im starting rugby and enjoy it even though i am on the bottom team :p.I usally play on the computer or other things involved in technology.To be honest i hate minecraft single player my sisters live in other places and my parents are old and so i get lonely and im a friendly boy and make friends fast this is what drove me to the computer multiplayer games where i can talk to people and do things that in real life would have been impossible.In minecraft I may ask newcomers if they need shelter and if they accept usually live with me for the rest of their time on that server. Unfortunately for those who do come to live with me i usually inhabit a cave as they are connected to large amounts of resources and i take the mine part of minecraft seriously ;).Although i generally inhabit a cave i got the idea oh making a cave system in a ravine or crevice and connect that to a tree house to possibly something floating i doubt this would happen fast it may take weeks for all i know but i had the plan of this so i could have more friends in my house so that i don't get lonely:).

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
As i said I rarely build anything just live in a cave get friend mine but my plans may happen but otherwise i am to be honest a poor builder as i rarely do it.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I forgot to mention in number 8 that i enjoy reading books and i usually read books at night.I mostly read fantasy books making my love for games like minecraft as you can do anything with especially with mods.I read other applications and saw in the comments mostly about "increase amount on number 7 and 8" and i hope number 8 would suffice as for number 7 I probably could improve but im not exactly sure how but please may i join hollow world in t looks fun and because the other multiplayer server i go on has been abandoned i have not played minecraft for a long time so please may i join i put all the effort i could into this application.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
i would never dream of using hacks i don't even know how i have trouble downloading the easiest of mods and 2 i have never heard of xray texture packs or hack.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Approved,
But we are in the middle of a transition, and as such are on a temp map which will be deleted in the next day or so

Status
Not open for further replies.