Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Leoric (luke) Packman

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
What took his leg?! Themis will kill it..kill it gooooood
a croc! or if you ask the packman, he'll probably say: A giant lizard like dragon that was at least three stories high that came splashing out of the water.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
added to my third post a list of professions that Altera could perhaps use. Perhaps some of you have active characters without a profession yet. The professions listed might be of some inspiration to you!

Last edited:

Uncray

Lord of Altera
added to my third post a list of professions that Altera could truly use. Perhaps some of you have active characters without a profession yet. The professions listed might be of some inspiration to you!
*bangs fists on table* GIVE ME CHEESEMAKERS! GIVE ME CHEESEMAKERS!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Third post? Link please? Themis is a lousy bum
I have been giving out quests for a while, and there are some people that I haven't found out about yet.
Here's a list of professions, if you can't think of anything for your character, that people could use in their Roleplay.
Professions I haven't come across:
- Tanner / leatherworker --> To change raw animal materials like skin into leather or fur.
- Jeweler --> To carve uncut gems into cut gems or put them into jewerly
- Crafter --> To craft pieces of special bark or exoskeletons of large insects into armor or items.

That's what it says...

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I have forgotten exactly which people gave me permissions for which regions to start quests at :/
If you have given me perms, please let me know in this thread again, so I can list it.
I've prepared quite a lot of quests for once we move to the new world.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
added intro vid to the profile! (I need to update the info though wowzers)