Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Let the Game of Crowns Begin: Choose Your House

S

Stevey

hmmm, so since im a mayor that means i will automatically be the head of a house?
im sry but this all confuses me so much :(
For 50k you become a Noble
For 50k you buy a plot of land
For 50k you create a house.

Where does it say you are a head of a house if you are a Noble? You must be a Noble to create a House, but you don't automatically own a House by being a Noble. You are simply able to create one, whether you do so is upto you. The same goes for owning land.

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
For 50k you become a Noble
For 50k you buy a plot of land
For 50k you create a house.

Where does it say you are a head of a house if you are a Noble? You must be a Noble to create a House, but you don't automatically own a House by being a Noble. You are simply able to create one, whether you do so is upto you. The same goes for owning land.

so is it possible to still be a mayor and let residetns play with their house but not do the house thing?

barryg

Real life redstone crafter
so is it possible to still be a mayor and let residetns play with their house but not do the house thing?
Yes.

Towns (plots of land) and Houses are two separate things. But roleplay wise it would be nice if many of your residents are of your own House.

Currently there aren't benefits of having a House. But I think Cherbert and Lars are already thinking of pretty cool stuff to do with this!

atkrye

King of Quests
Ah all we need now are lords of areas so all the houses can be bannermen for the lords :p Then we can have some crazy wars, and have a king of the north, and lots of other Game Of Thrones references :p

S

Stevey

I am only giving it to Knights and Mayors. Mayors because they already paid money for their town. Knights because they already paid 50k to become a Knight. The new nobility is essentially what Knights were.

D

Deleted member 61

Ahhh, I see. But is $50 dollars not equal to 50k radiants?

KatiePaws

Hollows Explorer
Isn't knight rank the title you currently get for donating 5$? And the 50k R is just an alternative to real money?

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Will this version of pixel art be permitted in Altera? It wasn't previously before, but it'd be interesting to be able to see what House a structure was of, and if it was enemy or ally by an image on the wall, or something.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
Why the sadface? You never paid for it so you're not losing anything. I'm just giving mayors and knights what they already paid for.
Ok 50.000 rad or $5 gets you knight too and gets you nobility in the new world.
What do we Lords get? The same & the use of flymod for building?

And just out of curiosity, how many houses will this possibly result in when all Knights, Lords, radiants and mayors start a house? ;)