Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Leviathan_Ziz - Whitelist application [Approved - Alaila]

1. Your Minecraft username: Leviathan_Ziz
2. Age: 18
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: The Netherlands
5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? I have read the Tome of Citizenship and agree to it's contents.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I absolutely love roleplay, and i like how the roleplay element has been worked out in the server, thoroughly and beautifully. I have got alot of experience in roleplaying, solely from gaming however, i have never participated in any multiplayer full roleplay experiences.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. Hello, im Leviathan_Ziz, im a fanatic and fairly experienced gamer, i have been playing video games ever since i was about 4 years old, when i saw my older brother play a platform and a skiing game on a computer that nowadays can be stamped as "anchient technology", and i was hooked right away. From then on i've played lots and lots of games, ranging from shooters like Call of Duty 4, CS to games like Fifa or World of Warcraft. That's it for the gaming part of my life, i myself consider myself to be a mature, and primarily friendly player and tend to hold criticism to myself untill i get to know something properly and then try to bring it in a constructive non-harmfull way. Im also a great tennis fan and even managed to play so much that i broke my beloved racket the last time i played. Im currently in the 6th and final year, we all hope it, of my secondary school, and am planningto start my chemistry or gaming technology study next year. I also like going out with my friends, im a great fan of old movies and shows, such as 'Poirot' , old bond movies, and many others. My taste in music has shifted over the years from hiphop/rap, to pop, to trance and then now im primarily a hardstyle kind of guy. I love meeting new people, of many different cultures and have a fun time together, and i consider roleplay to be King, that is why i am here.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I do not have any exampls of my work, that i would consider worth my while posting and your while looking at, as i find myself to be a fairly good builder, but a poor photographer, as i never fully captured my works on screenshots very well, i am willing to find people who have photographed my work and to obtain links to some of my work. However, nearly all of my work has been done with others, and i can not take full credit for everything i helped along with, or have made with help.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I am currently a moderator and fairly well respected member of another server, as far as people's respect towards staff goes ofcourse. And i hope everyone in game will share my thoughts about common sense being the most usefull character trait after the ability to get along with all kinds of people.
I am an experienced town owner, as i have been a mayor of a town, without any stops, apart from holidays, ever since the mayor of my first town became inactive and i was voted as new mayor by a small minority vote, somewhere around the end of may, and the beginning of june. I have proven myself to be a guy with if i may boast myself, good leadership skills, and i hope i might reach a rank amongst the other players that allows me to make use of that.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I am aware of the fact that using black magic, is merely for the wicked and is not allowed by the laws of your, hopefully our, world. As a fair player i tend to agree that black magic should be banished, as it is merely a cheat. If people want to have alot of blocks, valuable blocks, people should just use creative, rather then to give themselves an unfair advantage over others.​

11. How did you find out about our server?
I have found your server while browsing trough the minestatus.net lists, and looked at a few RPG server, liking hollow world the most.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)

I haven't voted for you yet, but that will soon change.​
Thank you for considering my application, i hope to see you all in the world soon.​
,Greetings Leviathan_Ziz.​

I like your application :D What's the other server you mentioned in #9?

I hope you get in!
Im not planning to advertise, sorry :), i would only tell it to the staff by pm request ;).
I know no server staff likes to see people naming other servers, i permban people for that aswell, so i won't be as stupid as the 99% aswell.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave and have fun. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!

Hi!
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave and have fun. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!
Why thank you:), i will be sure to behave and make good use of the wiki and the survival guide.