Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Lexas Destiny [Declined - Glados]

ElanaTheLlama

Loyal Servant of Altera
1. What is your Minecraft username?
ElanaTheLlama
2. How old are you?
3. What country are you from?
New Zealand

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
yep, yep and yep

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
metagaming: using information from OOC that the roleplay character wouldnt know, this effecting the way the roleplay would actually work.
Powergaming: doing something that would not be possible for your character,

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
Nah well go ahead if you wanna be banned :p

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
snerus

8. Tell us about yourself!
HEY! im Elana :D
im super into field hockey and windsurfing (giving surfing ago soon!), Im really into Folk Pop. and i dabble with indie style games and simulation, but any beautiful game will have me hooked. I have a jack russell named Milo (hes my everything) I also have 2 birds Jesse and Jeremiah, and a a tank of slowly dying old fish (they REALLY OLD). and Thats A Brief Bit about myself :)

9. Do you have any examples of your work
?

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
no
About Your Character!

• Characters begin with basic skills and gear. No advanced armor or weaponry. Skills and abilities are appropriate to a novice level. Skills should be learned through roleplay, not through backstory.
  • Characters fit the lore. If you choose to play as a Moor Elf, for example, we expect appearance and details to be fitting with base lore.
  • Characters cannot use magic in any way. The test itself should not mention magic either. HollowWorld uses a restricted magic system and it is only accessible to those who find and learn from a teacher in-game.
  • Tests should not be violent. No murder, killing, death, torture. In the past, 8 out of 10 applications featured characters fighting off bandits or slaying passersby. We don't want to see how well you can script a fight scene. We want to see how well you can tell a story, how well you can roleplay.
  • Be creative and be original. Do not use tests/characters whose home villages were burned, parents murdered, and then set off to be an orphan assassin. It has been done before. Please don't do it again.
  • Written portion of the test is required to be a 400 word minimum. If the test doesn't meet the minimum, Staff may ask you to extend the test before the application is considered.
You can remove the guidelines above when you're copy and pasting the application. The instructions above are for you to read and can be removed when applying.
Character Name:
Lexa

Character Age:

Character Race:
human

Appearance:
Brown Hair, Gray Eyes, Olive Skin Tone, Medieval outfit Gray Shirt, and red skirt. brown boots.

Written Test!

*Panting* *Panting* I'm running, from who I don't know. "LEXA!" gasping I wake up... "Lexa Your going to be late for your appointment" Eric Exclaims (Eric being my Best Friend both met in a orphanage when i was 14) , He then notices the startled look in your face. "Was that another one of your dreams?... well nightmares" Eric asks, nodding I reply "but whats new?" *I dont know who im running from all I know is when I face him I want to be prepared* "Well maybe the healers will have answers as to why you literally dream the same thing every night... we hope", "me and you both know that he wont weve seen so many healers before and none of them can even explain why the memories between 10 to 14 years old have gone let alone the dreams..." "Have a little Faith Lexa" Eric says then nudges me on the shoulder.
-a few hours later-
"I told you... No healer has experienced this type of thing before" I muttered, Eric insisted that I travel north until I find someone who can help." you know i would join you if i didn't have a family to provide for" "I understand its just going to be weird with out you... youve been like a big bother to me" i exclaimed ( we both ended up leaving the orphanage one late night when i was 15 Eric being 18, as no one would adopt us unfortunately we were a few years too old, we've been faking, lying and stealing for over a 2 years now.. and we have no regrets, everything was under our terms... then eric got married and now has 2 kids)
I did often think of the things before when ever i lost my memories, My father, he used to take me hunting every Saturday, we would only really be hunting deer but, when a rabbit would come pass father would hand me the bow then guide my hands into the correct positioning help me aim then release, the first time I hit one I couldnt stop crying" but the proud look on my dads face meant more that a thousand words. (Father was a hunter but he helped train me up so i could defend myself with not only my fist but i became quite the swordsman)
I can nust believe what people have told me about my father giving me up to for adoption. He defiantly loved me, and im determined to find him...
My quest now... Im heading north to find someone who can restore my memories and explain my dreams... all alone, i promised to return to eric and his family in mocking bay when ive found someone who can help... i just pray that that wont be long.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Hello, ElanaTheLlama. I'm glad to see you're enthusiastic about starting your adventure in Altera!

I have a few issues with your application. I'll be listing these below in bulletpoints. Once you've made your edits using the button in the bottom corner of your post, go ahead and reply to this post and I'll give it another look!

1. Your Powergaming definition is too broad. I need to know you have an understanding of what some of the biggest issues we face are, so that I can be confident in allowing you access to our community.
  2. Your Story reflects details about the world that don't have a place in our world and setting. I'd like you to reconsider the magical and fantasy details of our setting and change your test to show a better understanding of our Lore.
  3. It is not a requirement for participation on our server, however taking the time to focus on proper grammar, structure, and spelling helps everyone around you enjoy their experience more completely.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
ElanaTheLlama, I'm going to have to give you until tomorrow evening to make the changes to this application I requested. If there's no sign of activity before then I'll have to decline this application.