Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

licko123- application [Approved-Karasu1996]

licko123

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: licko123
2. Age: 13
3. Gender: male
4. Country: Germany

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
yes i have read the Tome of Citizenship
6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I've been trying to find a server with hardcore RP but never found any until now. I think that this is very neat and all the rules just forces the player to RP. I have many games that are RP and on all servers I go to, I tend to go for a bit of RP.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your
interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is Vincent Tan Povilaitis and I am pretty mature. Right now I am stationed in Germany and it has been a year since i came. My hobbies are to play outside, draw, hang out with friends, and play video games. My parents right now have been getting lessons on music because thats my passion. I dont really like apples because they have weird flavors. Im a really nice person and i dont get frustrated alot. I could make friends quite fast. Grade 7, I'm in it right now, and I have pretty good grades. NO C's!!! I love Minecraft and I really enjoy games with RP-ing so since Minecraft wasn't really RP, this server will probably change all the experiences with Minecraft. I'm here because I've been looking for a white-listed server for quite a while now, and it popped up this server. It said it was RP so i was bound to join this server. Even though I'm not very good with building, I am sure I'm good with RP.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I dont have any examples because i dont build anything nice, unless i really put time into it.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Nothing more, that is all.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes I do and i shall not be even thinking about this devilish deed, you have my word.
11. How did you find out about our server?
I was looking for RP server with whitelist on google
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Yes i have and will do it every day if possible.

licko123

Villager
Thank you for your time, who ever will look at this and decide whether to accept or decline, I will respect both choices.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Could you tell us some more about yourself outside of Minecraft and gaming in question 7? We are a close community and we want to know our players.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
Welcome to Altera! im glad were getting a good influx of players that actually put effort into their apps... Ill whitelist you later as of now im in school.....