Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Inactive Lillinette Veiloros - The Lady of Sin

TinyBlueberry

Lord of Altera
Global Warming™
Love to know I will be the end of the world.
On a side note

Added a picture that /mostly/ looks like Lilli
Updated the outdated relations tab
Added some to events
Added like a person or two.
Added her new clothes.
Added weapons/armor section
Updated Saurans placement already.(I have a feeling he'll end up in hated soon.)
Althalos was taken out of the doghouse.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Cymic
"Cry for me, because you had a chance to walk away. Instead you're the fool who let me in." Cymic_
mfw he did not even cry, or show an ounce of sadness, and i believe you told me the reason she left was because he didn't show her enough attention. Blasphemy.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
I feel it sort of OOCly slanders the character- But i'd be a hypocrite, in my character's relations, it actually states "This man is _____" or "She is a woman of _____", i'm just irked because it didn't go like that, and specifically didn't.
And? A lot of people make comments on how Roy tries to cheat them out of their money, or how he seems to be a money grubber when that's not him at all and he is actually charging for his items pretty cheap... but I don't mind, that's the characters thoughts, and speaking as someone who lets the character drive themselves, despite what I'd rather have them do, I can relate to that kind of thing perfectly. If someone's character saw Gregor as the ugliest thing in existence, then I'd make no comment other than "Good to know he made an impression." cause in the end, you're not the character, so you can't dictate what the character themselves think about your own character.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
And? A lot of people make comments on how Roy tries to cheat them out of their money, or how he seems to be a money grubber when that's not him at all and he is actually charging for his items pretty cheap... but I don't mind, that's the characters thoughts, and speaking as someone who lets the character drive themselves, despite what I'd rather have them do, I can relate to that kind of thing perfectly. If someone's character saw Gregor as the ugliest thing in existence, then I'd make no comment other than "Good to know he made an impression." cause in the end, you're not the character, so you can't dictate what the character themselves think about your own character.
my mans, i'm not protesting her to change it, i'm stating my opinion on it.
I feel it sort of OOCly slanders the character- But i'd be a hypocrite, in my character's relations, it actually states "This man is _____" or "She is a woman of _____", i'm just irked
I do the same thing in my character's relation that other people may not agree with.

TinyBlueberry

Lord of Altera
mfw he did not even cry, or show an ounce of sadness, and i believe you told me the reason she left was because he didn't show her enough attention. Blasphemy.
"Cry for me" was referencing when they broke up and she was told Cymic was going around saying she left him for another man and she really wants to see him cry. "because you had a chance to walk away. Instead you're the fool who let me in." was a reference to when they first met, she came to him and acted like she had no place to go and he let her in(We all know what happened after that.) It is not that he actually cried or show emotions, Lillinette speaks in metaphors, so sometimes it could be the literal side of things or she is wording something to have an inner meaning.
Why wss she wary of Diamond? :eek:
She more or less was scared of her. :heart:

Tahm kench quote. It's from League.
It was tweaked. </3