Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Lillium Hal'Shinkmaho - Porcelain Queen

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
[!]
News spreads as the children of Tol'fen'ke Lillium Hal'Shink'maho and Tol'fen'ko Rystel Hal'Shink'maho are born, in Natri'Evar. Though the birth was troublesome and laborious, with the help of Nylarii Fuvur, the children were delivered and Lillium finds herself in recovery.
The children are described as a boy as pale as snow, Gaelan, and a girl as dark as night, Sorrel.

Azur Elz

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Updating a few things here and there. Parents section is now for the newborns.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
You stole my char. I was using that pic first and deleted the post due issues. I was trying to get things resolved and you took my char. That is no fair now I can not use her.
You really need to learn to control yourself, Its a piece of art and not a whole character, and its rather daft of you to assume that the picture = character.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
You stole my char. I was using that pic first and deleted the post due issues. I was trying to get things resolved and you took my char. That is no fair now I can not use her.
It's a reference picture, not the character.. I've had that picture stocked for five months (4 OOC months of pregnancy, and one month of them being alive), as I've told others that you are involved with. This is unnecessary.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Chill.
We'll take it to a convo.

Edit: I've removed two posts as it did not contribute to the situation.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Updated that unused skills section to her current skills

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
This needs updates.. poke me if you think your relation needs updates

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Lots of relations that need cleaning/adding. Let me know. Updated a few things I didn't notice were very outdated