Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming Little Ladies Night! [May 3rd at 4pm est]

The Cartoon Witch

Lord of Altera
A Day For The Girls!

Illyrana Silveria is inviting the young ladies of lands for an all girls day in Linistel. Food, games and relaxation from the stress of the world! Illyrana will make sure that this will be a great day for the girls to relax and be treated like princess during this day and but also show the heart of a true warrior as well. What does that mean? Who knows. You'll have to come to find out.

Where: Linistel.
[Boat at Spawn.]
Time: May 3rd, (Sunday.) 4pm est
Private or public: Semi-Private. People can come but there are invites. Those over the age of 17 are not allowed to come sadly.

Invites:
MelodyComplex (Cassia)

Mudpaw11 (Stella)
Sophe (Ingrid)
Galaxy (Alisin)

Last edited:

DizPanda

Official Alteran
Patron
DizPanda
DizPanda
Patron
Um during the event there would be spring swim time, if you want I have blank skins for the girls to wear that I am working on. Send me a message on discord to pick from the three and you can recolor on your own and slap it onto your skin for your characters.

The Cartoon Witch

Lord of Altera
Um during the event there would be spring swim time, if you want I have blank skins for the girls to wear that I am working on. Send me a message on discord to pick from the three and you can recolor on your own and slap it onto your skin for your characters.
Yes please!