Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Lizex

Lizex

Villager
Name:

Lizex Everheart

18 (in comparison to humans)

Male

Race:

Wood Elf

Height:

5"8'

Weight:

70 kilos (150 lbs)

Hair:

Long, flowing, and silver. Trimmed a little to keep it neat and tucked into his hood if he is traveling.
Eyes:

Sky Blue

Skin:

Pale, but with a hint of sun.

Identifying Marks:

His almost glowing silver hair. It tends to shine in the sunlight.

Appearance:

Slim and fit. Muscular, but not defined. He doesn't look like he would be that strong at first glance, but is much stronger than he appears. His stance and general aura could be described as nearing feminine, yet still retains a good deal of masculinity. He sticks to light clothing. Leather boots and arm guards to protect him from bow strings and a flowing green tunic, seeming as to almost float on the wind. He also has a green hood he puts up when traveling to keep his hair from getting tangled in whatever he is running by. He also puts it up when uncomfortable. He also has two small talismans, one on each hand, devoted to the god Jax. On his back is his quiver filled with arrows, colors also devoted to the god Jax

Strengths:

He is very agile and talented with a bow. He is as swift as the wind and falls gracefully. He is also fairly adept at hand to hand combat, such as grappling.

Weaknesses and fears:

His is terrible with a sword, though can swing it well enough to kill off the unintelligent creatures that would chase him at night. His biggest fear is that of being alone, abandoned. He is also terrible with any form of romance, and the general emotion of love. He is much to trusting and can be easy to take advantage of.

Religion and cults:

He worships the god Jax, goddess Shalharena, and Theodra, the huntress. He is not particularly devoted though, and you will not find anything denoting his religion besides his amulet devoted to Jax.

Profession:

A freelancer as of now. He provides for himself. Though with his proficiency in bows, he could easily become a hunter.

Backstory:

I have had a normal life, that is until now. I was living with my family peacefully, and everything was great. I had many friends, I even went to school, though it wasn't much of a school, only teaching me what I needed to know to survive. That is until I started to hit the age where I would discover myself. The first oddity was arguments I would have with myself. I would find myself shouting when no one was around, arguing about something as pointless as where to go next with myself. Almost like there was someone else in my head. It was around that time my skill in archery increased. I quickly surpassed my classmates, but for as often as I would hit the bull's eye, my arrow would seem to adopt a mind of it's own and veer of course and stick into a log 10 or more meters away. Because of my new found skill, my classmates would soon stop talking to me. It seemed as though they wanted nothing to do with me. All except one that is. My best friend, Artex. He and I were inseparable. Give me a minute, I need a short moment... This next part is hard for me to say... I started to... Fall in love with him. I knew this wasn't normal, but I couldn't help it. So one day, I professed to him, and even he abandoned me. Soon the entire village knew, and my family abandoned me. I was kicked out of my house with nothing and exiled from my village. I gave up. That same day I ran to the nearest ledge and jumped off into the water. I blacked out. The next thing I knew I woke up in a shrine and was told I had been healed. I had been given a second chance. And i plan to live it to the fullest.

((please leave suggestions, if i need to add detail, remove detail, refine anything, just let me know and i will!))