Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Status
Not open for further replies.

frank frappuccino

Lord of Altera
Meh.. better just wait for Mojang to finnish what ever they are doing... I need to sleep and not be playing minecraft all night.... (Would be bad when I have to stand up for 6 hours + deal with little kids)

jrk190

Legend of Altera
Relogged, and get the error again, constantly. Great. Back to watching the Brak Show.

Diversity011

Loyal Servant of Altera
i'm currently working on it with my own server. (it's just a builder server working on the USS Voyager from star trek) it seems like the only way people can log into it is when i give them a direct IP to my server.

correction, it seems my server is at the moment running in offline modus. it isnt a problem for the gameplay but it does mean people with an illegal minecraft can play on it too. wich shouldnt be a problem for hollow world because of the whitelist.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
They are updating minecraft.net as far as we know, we have many players that can't log in at all and if the login servers aren't working properly even if you do log in, you won't be able to authenticate to connect to the server.

Do I really have to quote myself before people read? Really?

Satouroes

Loyal Servant of Altera
I updated my minecraft to 1.3.1, couldn't log into any server and then downgraded back to 1.2.5 and all the servers worked fine

Status
Not open for further replies.