Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Logo Contest Winners

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
(Still having technical difficulties. Logo will be posted as soon as/if things cooperate.)
Thank you for being patient! I wanted to thank everyone that entered for their participation. We had some really lovely entries, and it made the decision that much more difficult in the end. But one must prevail, and here we are!

First Place

Lady_Alec.png

This is the logo that will (hopefully) be posted. The talented winner is Lady Alec! She did a wonderful job making it wintry and festive, and her account will have 10,000 radiants granted to it.

Second Place

The second place logos (yes, plural!) need a bit of explanation: due to format issues, one of them was ineligible to win the overall contest, but her logo was a clear favorite after Lady Alec's. In the interests of fairness, this prize is to be shared with another - one which was in the specified format.

Please congratulate ForestRose and Arrowflint! Forest's entry was very cheerful, and Arrowflint's was very frosty, and they were wonderful entries. These talented folks will receive 7,000 radiants each!

ForestRose:
ForestRose.gif

Arrowflint:
Arrowflint.png
Third Place

And finally, I want to recognize the third place winner. For his seasonally evocative entry, BrianAT16 will receive 5,000 radiants as a reward!

BrianAT16.png
Again, thank you to everyone that entered. Your entries were wonderful, and it was amazing to see how much talent we have in our community. I apologize for the technical difficulties, and hopefully we'll have that sorted by the next logo contest! (Yes, "next"!!)

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
Oops and eep :heart: Congratulations Lady Alec, your logos are always super awesome and I can't wait to see it up soon.

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
This was a lot of fun even if the logo isn't up yet! I hope this could happen more often if we can't figure out how to get them up. xD

Oops and eep :heart: Congratulations Lady Alec, your logos are always super awesome and I can't wait to see it up soon.
Thank you! :heart:

Arrowflint

Lord of Altera
Patron
Arrowflint
Arrowflint
Patron
Congrats Lady Alec, and to ForestRose and Brian! This was a lot of fun, even with the technical issues! :D