Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

loki978 application [ Declined - Jase ]

loki978

Villager
loki967's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: loki967

Country & Timezone: usa

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming? power gaming is playing to have your will/way or to win on every level and metagaming is using knowledge you should not have. an example would be the player knowing the location of the master sword and going right it in zelda games but link isnt supposed to know.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?:
No

Tell us about yourself!: i am a friendly person and easy to get to know. i believe myself to be fairly patient but there are topics i dont like brought up. i am helpful and enjoy helping others. i always defend those i feel are in the right even if it means i get in trouble. i always admit when i am wrong.

Referral:

{Character Section}
Character Name: Faolin

Race: silver elf

Appearance: hair color jet black eye color silver skin color tan clothing typically wears elegant clothes of the color silver

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words):
Faolin rides through the woods on a horse with a mane that seems as though it were made of fire until he came to a the edge of where a bridge was meant to be. On the other side stood an ogre and he was gloating "How shall you get back to thy village before it is burned to the ground!" Luckily for faolins village he was well versed with the forest and knew a way around, he could only pray he got there in time! He got to the village to find one of the ogres about to light a torch and he prayed to the god valiant that his arrow fly straight and he nocked his bow and let the arrow loose hitting the ogre in the hand holding the torch. As the ambers of the setting sun hit his village the ogres learned to not anger the elves. But the elves had more enemies then the ogres, clans often feuded with each other to see who had more skill silver elves more often then not did not have much skill when it came to archery. Though more skilled then mortal races the other clans outclassed them by miles.
Faolin was skilled with a blade though his true passion lay with magic but he has yet to find a teacher.

Faolins childhood was happy growing up in a large community with two siblings a brother and sister, younger and older respectively, his parents were soldiers and made a decent living so he never wanted for naught. Then came the day he was tested on skills. he was adept with most even excelling with a blade but he was mediocre at best with a skill all elves excelled at. herbalism. He vowed to get better and he devoted his nights to studying, to no avail. He soon discovered why. a generational curse placed on his bloodline decades ago and it was passed to him. There was nothing he could do to truly overcome it but he could improve it would simply take much longer than this other skills. In a female elf he found companionship but she soon grew disenchanted with forest life and left never to be seen again.

Faolins current goal is to become one with the elements and to become a mage the likes the elves have never seen. He has many ardurous tasks but he is going to try to overcome.

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Hey loki967,
Thanks for your application to Hollowworld, it was pleasing to read. That said there are a few things that I am going to need you to fix before I can whitelist you:
  • Ogres don't really actually exist within our world. Try replacing it with a bear or something like that.
  • While Faolin can say that there is some kind of generational curse upon him and his family, this would not be divinely inspired. It would have no overall effect on others. But you can play that Faolin believes there is some sort of curse on him and his family no worries.
Let me know when you have reworked the above, and I will be happy to take another look.