Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Lokis application for whitelist [ Approved - Kostadim ]

loki978

Villager
Minecraft Username: Loki967

Country & Timezone: Usa

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is a commonly used term to describe gaming outside the rules, in laymans terms using outside knowledge for the gamers advantage. An example would be a self insert fanfiction character who retains their memories and uses them to change the plot for the better, Powergaming is a bit similar albeit in a different way, Powergaming is when you abuse the system to get the most favorable result. One example would be using a glitch to get a high leveled item in certain mmos..

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I am a friendly easy going twenty one year old who is slow to anger. I enjoy reading and writing and my birthday is in november. I love animals but especially cats, my mother passed back in 2014 but i know shes in a better place. I attend a good baptist church and hope to reunite with my family when my time comes.

Referral:

{Character Section}
Character Name: Eragon

Race: Silver Elf

Appearance: Eragorn is Five foot eleven, with light brown hair and blue eyes, tanned skin and prefers wearing clothes befitting his class of warrior, Leather armor, and greaves.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Along a winding road at twilight he came to a bridge that was coated in shadow. From the darkness approached a figure and swearing he drew his sword. A gift from his father when he reached maturity, Eragon called out "Halt and Identify thyself!" The figure drew a blade of his own and said "I owe you nothing elf, not before you give me your own name." I believe i asked first. Eragon stated. It matters not. The figure said. So you choose to refuse a simple request? Eragon asked. Thats what you are doing is it not. I hope you have made your peace with the gods for you will have no more time to do so, Odd i was about to say the exact same thing to you. Eragon remarked. As the figure charged Eragon waited until he approached then deflected the blade however he was shocked to discover he had to place another hand on the pommel as his sword was forced back. You should not be this strong. Eragon grunted. How do you know this boy? There are more species out there then you elf, and a few have the strength to match you. The figure chuckled. Eragon parried a strike from his opponent and made a feint towards his left side but the move was anticipated by his opponent and his blade was knocked from his hand. Thank you for the new sword Eragon, i will put it to good use. the figure laughed. give me back my sword you Monster, that was my fathers! Eragon shouted! Oh and that matters to me why. spoils of battle child. You know the old saying dont bring anything to battle you arent prepared to lose Eragon. The figure laughed. I never told you my name. Eragon said shocked. Oh i know, but you didnt have to. We grew up in the same village orphanage, We were rivals with the blade under our teachers tutelage but you always were a step ahead despite my earthen strength. Aaron. Eragon gasped. Correct, Aaron smiled. I want my fathers blade back. Eragon snapped. No can do old friend. you wont be seeing this blade again for a very long time. enjoy the rest of your life. Aaron said turning back onto the bridge. Dont you take another step Aaron! Eragon snapped.' And whos to stop me? You? Aaron asked. How shall you do that with no sword? I dont know but i will... Eragon said simply.

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
Keep in mind your character will not have much experience in terms of combat, and so on. Try and take some effort to work on grammar while you're at it. But besides that, looks good. :)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!

The King's Law

How to Create a Character

Roleplay

The Official Lore

Town Census

HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!

Plugins Command Guide

Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }

..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!

• If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.