Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

LOOK AT TOP OF PAGE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavyITA

The Lioness of Davia
It's..... amazing! *takes the battle horn as he notices the new spawn announcement and starts blowing through it* We must complete the capital noooow!

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
I took a look about this new server thing, And there's something i dont understand.

Do you get the access only by already being legend donator, Or buying the access? Is it possible to get the access to this new server if i donate the legend now or laiter?

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
I took a look about this new server thing, And there's something i dont understand.

Do you get the access only by already being legend donator, Or buying the access? Is it possible to get the access to this new server if i donate the legend now or laiter?
If you have Legend you get access.
If you donate Legend now or later you get access.
If you are not Legend and never intend to be you can donate and gain access using the Tekkit Pass

If you are a Moderator or Admin you get access and are expected to expand your duties to this server also.

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
Thank you for this answer. The only thing that i need now is better negotiator skills, As i usually get an ''No'' answer from my parents :/

EDIT: One more question, Will this be a roleplay server too?

jrk190

Legend of Altera
I love the announcement banner, it looks great! Now, I need to get legend status... Well, maybe I should get that job my mom was talking about...

jrk190

Legend of Altera
Quick question, but where did you guys find an announcement widget like that? I've been developing a website for my FTC team and something like that would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.