Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Looking for inspiration for Horgaahn Halloween song: Murrgarog the Punisher

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hey folks!

For Halloween I intend to record a song singing of Murrgarog the Punisher. A spooky mythical creature I once wrote a story about.

(excuse the writing, it was long ago and I still wouldn't be able to write much better but it gets the idea across: https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/murrgarog-the-punisher-a-greyling-myth.21951/ )

I intend to write it in Horgaahn from the Dwarven perspective. I'm looking for inspiration for it and want to involve our community a bit more this time because it's a HW inspired song after all.

Have you got any songs that I could lend inspiration from? Maybe you've got an rp encounter between a dwarf and greying which I could incorporate into the song? Maybe you own a Dwarven town or have a dwarf or greyling character that experienced something which could be of use to add to the song. Or maybe less specific, you might know of a band that makes epic dark music. All of that and more could really help me shape this spooky Halloween song in Horgaahn (with maybe some English mixed in, not sure yet)

Hope to read some good ideas in the comments

Love u!