Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Looking to Sell a Region? Post here!

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
So someone said we need a region selling thread and I agree so I made this. If you are a region owner and seeking to sell a region please post here filling out this form. Discussion, questions and information about regions or form in question are welcome but please keep off topic conversation to a minimum.

Posting here means you are either the owner of the region or be authorized by the owner to negotiate on their behalf.

Name of Region:
Location on map:
Screenshots:
Number of Plots:
Starting Price:

Additional Comments:

Name of Region: Alpen Rose
Location on map: x=9936 y=73 z=2436
Screenshots:
View attachment 69430
View attachment 69431
Number of Plots:
Starting Price: 1,000,000,000,000 R
Additional Comments: Area is a remote estate of the Cerridwen Family. It is not tied in any way to any noble house or organization other than the Cerridwen's who are the sole undisputed owners. Estate includes indoor hot springs, settled on the northern end of a large lake fed by a snowmelt pond which goes around the eastern edge of the estate. Also includes a sizable basement and farm.

DISCLAIMER! Alpen Rose is NOT for sale. This is for explanation purposes only! If you ask to buy Alpen I will respond with sass. :heart:

Last edited:

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
Name of Region: Dust Port

Location on map: x: 15425 z: 7388

Screenshots: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/moderate-village-dusk-port.34451/

Number of Plots: Unknown.

Starting Price: 250K. No lower.

Additional Comments:

I'd like the village to remain moderate.

Chests have not been unlocked. You will have to ask Staff to unlock the chests for you. You may take everything you wish once you own it.

I'd like the village theme to remain either Visage, Jishrim, or the Crusade. Ingis, Silas, and the other Gods are a no-no.

This is for mainly new players, maybe old player who want to expand their region.

Dust Port comes with many hidden secrets and surprises.

Dust port comes with blacksmith, bakery, inn, manor, gaurd barracks, several houses, a small farm, and a church.

If you buy Dusk Port, you automatically join House Blackrose. (If House Blackrose becomes defunt, this does not apply.)

Sankera , Somnastra , Balatro .

Last edited:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty

Starting Price: I'm unable to find Mila's thread on what she sold it for. Since I'm going to be heavily inactive and possibly leaving, I see no reason that the money goes to myself. House Blackrose is currently very inactive. I'd like to sell it for free.

Additional Comments:

Chests have not been unlocked. You will have to ask Staff to unlock the chests for you. You may take everything you wish once you own it.

I'd like the village theme to remain either Visage, Jishrim, or the Crusade. Ingis, Silas, and the other Gods are a no-no.

This is for mainly new players, maybe old player who want to expand their region.

Dust port comes with blacksmith, bakery, inn, manor, gaurd barracks, several houses, a small farm, and a church.

If you buy Dusk Port, you automatically join House Blackrose. (If House Blackrose becomes defunt, this does not apply.)

Free?

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
Yes, free. I will be leaving the server and House Blackrose is heavily inactive. Giving the money to 1 player that I like seems unfair. So it is free.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Yes, free. I will be leaving the server and House Blackrose is heavily inactive. Giving the money to 1 player that I like seems unfair. So it is free.
I'd like to speak with you about it, then~

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff

Starting Price: I'm unable to find Mila's thread on what she sold it for. Since I'm going to be heavily inactive and possibly leaving, I see no reason that the money goes to myself. House Blackrose is currently very inactive. I'd like to sell it for free.

Additional Comments:

I would happily take dusk over in your sted fire.

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
With some talking and clearing up, the price as been raised. Unforunatably the price will not be revleaed until tomorrow.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
If you choose to let it go I would take it, But I can't really commit to paying anything like that without stoping all my other projects.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single

Starting Price: 250K. No lower.

Additional Comments:

I'd have IC interest in it, since it belonged to Mila and my character was somewhat given the title of heir to Mila, but I cannot pay that. Sorry, but it's just way too much for me.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Yeah...remembering back, I think Tambry went for only, what, 200k? 400k? Something like that, but either way, that's putting dusk port /very/ close to Tambry, if a bit above, or a decent amount below, even though Tambry has a lot more buildings, plots, and all that jazz.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Yeah. Having owned it ICly and worked on it before, I was interested. But not at that pricetag. I just hope that it goes someone that'll take care of it well. Hate to see it inactive.

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
region is worth closer to 25k than 250k
Yeah...remembering back, I think Tambry went for only, what, 200k? 400k? Something like that, but either way, that's putting dusk port /very/ close to Tambry, if a bit above, or a decent amount below, even though Tambry has a lot more buildings, plots, and all that jazz.
Unforunatably the person who's in charge is not willing to go below that price. The plot alone is around 207K. With the added materails, that is the price.

If nobody is able to buy it, it will go back to Blackrose House for safe keeping.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Unforunatably the person who's in charge is not willing to go below that price. The plot alone is around 207K. With the added materails, that is the price.

If nobody is able to buy it, it will go back to Blackrose House for safe keeping.
Wow.

It's been a long time since Tambry was worth anywhere near 400k. Last time I looked we were over 800 plots.

Also, 250k is too rich for my blood. Good luck though!