Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Canon Lore of Altera

Gaby

Lord of Altera
@SallyPirate if this is not place please move.
@Tybalt @dUMMY i need ur help for sorrows

Im gonna write lore, people.
Lore that your character can know at start.
Fake lore
Superstitions. Myth n legend.
Get hype.

Northern Kingdoms Volume Guide:
1: monsters of Shalherana's Groves
2: monsters of Hellsridge
3: monsters of the Desert
4: monsters of the North
5: monsters of the Marshes
6: monsters of Shoreless Gulf
7-??: etc, etc....

A: Agricultural Worship and Traditions
B: the Dangers of Heresy
C: Transmutation: the Hidden Magic

Sorrows Volumes Guide (after NK):
1: The monsters of the Sorrows
2: of bandits and land barons
3: the heresy of vermella
4: ??
5: ??
6: ??

Last edited:

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Before others go "There is not this montster, no hidden magic, etc.
There is the words Myths and legends in there.

Also, THIS IS A DAMNED GOOD IDEA!

Concerning the bandits of the Sorrows. You should have a skype convo with @BrianAT16 and I. Altho you know alot of the Blood Serpents already ;)

And perhaps a section for Sorrow's settlements. I plan on making my own threads for Rhunon, and @mucusBONES can speak alot more about Eresse then I.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Oh oh, it'd be super helpful if the books IC had an OOC page to say they're also myth/legend, any attempt to keep information consistent is awesome and helpful :heart:

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Sorrows settlements..... Mmmh, not sure if it fits with the mythical theme of these volumes.

XD look at the northern kingdoms ones. I'm looking for stuff that's fill conspiracy theories or similar. Stuff that'd be explicitly supernatural. Like faeries. If we wanted to max irish, faeries would cool.

Maybe dead sorrows settlements have tortured spirits in them? We could weave a ghost story about rhunon!

As for the disclaimer, yes, of course. Note its not accurate to real server lore at all, and merely coyly references obscure lore while getting every detail wrong. Mmyes

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I've been looking forward to something lik this... Things that if studied would make sense, but due to the times where simply blamed on mythical things.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
I've been looking forward to something lik this... Things that if studied would make sense, but due to the times where simply blamed on mythical things.
Yes! Something like that would be great! Soon, I'll be scouting around for ideas to add into the book. You could add a few.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Yes! Something like that would be great! Soon, I'll be scouting around for ideas to add into the book. You could add a few.
Yes. Have you ever heard of The anime Gosick? This just reminded me of it. I recommend it, given you enjoy anime.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
did I forget this?

NOP.

already got the author of the IC books a skin and a name on my gaby account!
he's Lorann Falkner, wandering scholar, esteemed author!

and he doesn't have a profile yet : P

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Are you traying to say something here gaby bb~?
ahahaha not with that order!

the Monsters of Shoreless Gulf is merely part of a series on monsters all over the NK. sea dragons and whatnot.

the Dangers of Heresy is actually me offloading a rejected lore concept into a superstition book.
it was a cool concept, but in the esteemed words of Mich, it did this to the established canon:

so basically, IT'S PERFECT AS A SUPERSTITION HELD BY THE UNEDUCATED MASSES! : D