Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Lost Expedition, Part II {Sat 30th Jan}

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff

'Lost Expedition, Part II'
"Second Stage - The Clearing "

The event is declared as Violent, and therefore welcomes Violence.
This means there is the chance of death for your character, but I would indeed prefer characters do not try to off one another. Leave that to the wild life and various nastiness you may or may not encounter here.

Saturday 30th January
4pm EST,

This event will become Private once people make IC acquaintances! The letter below is public, but I'll reserve a post to keep track of who's attending. : )

Letter will be posted on Crossroads and Tambry Noticeboards.

First and foremost, I'd like to thank those who attended the initial expedition into the area East of Riseport. While it was incredibly dangerous, mostly horrific, and distressing - No one actually perished. I hope most of you managed to find some kind of worth there, and at least came away with a real... Experience.

I plan on slowly bringing the place back to a habitable state - And the first part of this is clearing the place. This involves hacking away the overgrowth, removing animals by whatever needs necessary, and sadly, offering the dead that remain there some kind of peace. Burial, cremation, something of the sorts.
This means I need able hands and strong stomachs.
But also something less chaotic and overwhelming - I'll be taking a limited amount of people this time, and hopefully get to know some of you for future expeditions to the place while I rebuild it and bring it to normality.

I shall be hosting this in several weeks time. Feel free to come see me in Riseport if you are interested in some longer term work for House Fuvur.

- Lady Nylarii Fuvur

OOC:

The last event was more or less a great success! I admit there's a few things I'd change, but it's all about learning.~ I hope it went well for those involved. :heart:
I'm planning on making a series of events based on this location, but from now on it's going to be very much based on the roleplay itself rather than loot. It will become an extension of Riseport for my character's ambitions, but I'd rather roleplay construction, clearing, and the occasional dangerous animal with you fine people. ; )
Perhaps more locations can be discovered within it, too. We'll see.

But overall, I'll be making the event private as they'll now begin to rely on relationships with the Fuvur brood - Hopefully this makes sense.

1/2​

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
'Interested and Accepted Parties'
Added after significant/important roleplay; you're hereby invited to attend:
Certainly:
Nwalme Fuvur blargtheawesome
Nylarii Fuvur(Veileth.) Elz
Evelyn Veileth-Fuvur Lannis
Aryus Fuvur Mitch

Perhaps:

Sankera - Sankera
James McGuffin The Tottot
Ryann - Smurf
Tom/Tommy/Tommy Boy - Cap
Snerus - Snerus
Father Henri - Paint
Sif/Crocodile Hunter The Courier
Fechin - Erlewis
Priest 'Ghulhart' - BoredBrit
Cedric - Balatro
Jaxon - Michcat
Azemar - Madox1(?)
Nikolche - @i dont know names help me
Wynnter (I think) - Raykaystar
Mauve - TurtlePrada 'one of those amazing northerners'
The other northerner - solus
=
Anyone residing in Riseport is invited; anyone on the Habins Fleet adventure is invited; anyone of or under House Fuvur is invited

Letters are possible

Last edited:

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! So coming again!!! Could you make it on a Saturday? Totally up to u though! I love this event!!!!
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Edit: Didnt see the private tag sorry. Would love to RP and join again!

Last edited:

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Roy's gonna be dropping some equipment off soon, perhaps he'll hear about it then? He wouldn't mind helping bring peace to the dead~

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I'm considering perhaps February 13th if I need it on a weekend.
I'm guessing most folks would prefer that to say, the 10th?

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Yeah, it's just a rough guess for right now, I'd do it sooner but theres a mass of events around the first weekend of Feb. xD