Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Lothier-Application [Approved - Sally]

Lothier

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Lothier
2. Age: 23
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: USA

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I have read the Tome of Citezenship.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I love the roleplay aspect and want to be a part of it. I dont have any previous experience roleplaying but i have played on the timcraft server for quite some time now.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I am a senior student at a community college in Iowa studying aviation to become a pilot. I went to Iowa State University for a year studying computer engineering as well. I am a casual gamer, both on the pc and console. I have been playing minecraft for a long time now both single player and on servers. I generally get a long with most people but i absolutely hate griefing. I work at a grocery store in the deli department and generally work nights but i still find time for school and fun. I live in a apartment with two of my best friends, which is awesome to say the least. Naturally i love to fly but i also enjoy soccer and spending time outside. I enjoy the medival time period and the Renaissance so most of my work is based on that time period with a mix of fantasy as well. I tend to read a lot, mostly fantasy books and the occasional scifi.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I have some great ideas and have created a few things but nothing documented.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
If theres anything you want to know just ask, im very easy to get along with. Other than that i cant think of anything off the top of my head.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I am aware it is forbidden and I promise to never use black magic.

11. How did you find out about our server?
My best friend and roomate is currently on your server(gamer2255) and i have been watching him play lately and got interested in joining.

12. Have you voted for us?
Yes i have.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
A good application. Since there's nothing to change about it, let's just wait for a moderator to see this.