Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Canon Love Not Make The Heart Golden

Firegirl

Lord of Altera

NOTE: The picture is not by me, nor do I have any idea who these two people are.

Have you ever fallen in love? Of course you have, everybody has.
Have you asked anybody out? Of course you have, everybody has.
Have you ever had a boyfriend or girlfriend? Of course you have, everybody has.
Have you ever gotten married? Of course you have, everybody has.

To be in love to girls is to be in a dream. That is our sole purpose, to get married, have many children, and then die of old age. I myself was brought up with love in my sleeves and a spring in my step. In my youth, I knew that I was going to find my perfect man and my life would be complete.

It didn't happen.

I've been stabbed in the heart so many times. As soon as I get a boyfriend, they either die or break my heart.

It soon became a game, how long they would last until they turned their backs on me? How long until I grew bored of them or fell in love with somebody else? It became chess, moving them around the board, without their knowing. Moving them futher and futher away until the rope between us snapped, and they took the fall.

I took their fall thrice. Only once did I not.

Now I'm a drifter, a loner, a black widow.

Have you ever had a broken heart? Of course you have, everybody has.