Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Lucius Catus- Whispers in the Wind

CrisThePsycho

Loyal Servant of Altera
Name: Lucius Catus

Nickname/Alias: "Dagger"

Race: Elf

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 175 lbs, 80 kg, 12.5 stone

Hair: The hair sitting atop his head is often compared to the color of fresh mud after rainfall and mimics the movement and shape as blades of grass rustling in the wind.

Eyes: Lucius is often told the intensity people see within his eyes.. Through these deep gray eyes not much can be read, they are walls withholding all information from would be priers. However they never seem content to rest upon one thing at a time, they are always seen constantly searching analyzing and recording everything they can within their range.

Skin: Lucius is not the type of man to sit idly around and is often subject to outside labor or such to keep his self from boredom thus leaving his skin a nice tan color for the majority of the year.
Identifying Marks: Lucius has always had to fight to survive and through this has acquired many scars throughout his short lifetime the most noticeable however is a deep pink X engraved into his right cheek.

Appearance: Lucius at first glance seems to be nothing more than a carefree soul only enjoying himself whether over drinks or through simple behavior deemed lazy. However when he is studied with extreme scrutiny it is clear that these habits are nothing more than a ruse. His muscles are tensed ready to spring into action at the blink of an eye and at blurring speeds. His eyes are ever searching, assessing situations with practiced skill always having three escape routes established at any time.

Strengths: Lucius was thrust into the streets at a young age, forcing him to learn to survive in any way he could. In Lucius’s case this meant many brawls knife fights and lots of stealing, Lucius has quite the repertoire of fighting abilities. He also learned how to avoid being seen or heard. However these brawls led Lucius to want to continue a practice he’d began to learn before being thrust from home. So Lucius began to practice and eventually gained a semblance of control over Earth.(Yes I realize I have to wait for magic app to rp this yet I wanted to start with this char if I end up getting denied I'll edit this out. Scout's honor :heart:)

Weaknesses and fears: Lucius is often overly confident and headstrong which can lead him into dangerous situations which he may not be able to escape from. Lucius’s strong instinct to survive usually contradict his personal relationships never letting anyone get to close less they become close enough to slip a dagger into his back. Also, although Lucius is decently trained in combat it is limited to some of the more popular street weapons such as fists, swords, daggers, and axes. If he were to be attacked with pole arms, lances, two sided blades, or maces, he would be at a disadvantage.

Religion and cults: Lucius does not strictly follow one church but does look to a few including; Shalherana, Jax, and Theodra

Profession: Lucius’s usual work consists of mostly illegal proceedings. His favorites are as enforcer, thief, and when the time is right he enjoys spying most of all.

Backgroung:(Coming soon and this time I swear it!)

CrisThePsycho

Loyal Servant of Altera
The background is already a page long in word....and he's at age ten I think I may just post the first part when he reaches the city.

CrisThePsycho

Loyal Servant of Altera
So I was almost done at the time of letting you know that. Then I re-read it and decided I hated the entire thing and deleted everything and started over.... and this repeated maybe over four more attempts. I'm having a hard time deciding how exactly I want the story told but hopefully I've got it right this time MOAR NAO will be appeased before a week is out....hopefully.