Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Lumberjacking services

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
Hello there, Radaniol Hampton, professional lumberjack at your service, and your family's! Ever wanted to build that lovely house, yet didn't have the wood and didn't want to go out and chop wood? Well, here is the solution! I will provide ye with logs at the amazing price of only 2 radiants a log, delivery to wherever you may be for free! Also, price reduction in bulk! Only 100 radiants for 64 logs, that's 28 radiants saved! It should take a day at the highest to gather the wood.

For order requests, post below or PM me on the forums or in-game!

Orders so far:
Kvothe/HeerKarel: 54 stacks of any wood: DONE
FallinFor: 36 stacks of jungle wood: DONE
NINJA1492: 64 stacks of spruce: DONE
FrankieBa5: 3 stacks of spruce: DONE
freyadavis: 5 stacks oak and 5 stacks spruce: DONE
Norbert Matius/Death_Crafter: 5 stacks oak and 5 stacks spruce: DONE

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
If I'd request it, and pay some extra, would you be willing to use wooden axes and save them when they're nearly broken so I can boost my repair skill?

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
If I'd request it, and pay some extra, would you be willing to use wooden axes and save them when they're nearly broken so I can boost my repair skill?
Sure, will do. I wouldn't actually request any extra for that. So I just chop until all are nearly broken?

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
Yes.
Well, in that case, I'll be starting with a request of 54 stacks of logs (oak, spruce makes no matter) and pay you 6,000 radiants for it.

Death Crafter

Lord of Altera
Oh! ...ooh! just what I needed! Eheh
May I request 5 spruce and oak stacks please?
(yeah just like freyadavis, it's for the same cause :p )