Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Lumberjacking services

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
Both your order's are ready, do I give both to Norbert and let him pay freya back or give half to norbert and wait for freya?

Death Crafter

Lord of Altera
My Minecraft nickname is Death_Crafter...now tell me...how much rads? Eheh *holds a sack of golden coins*
(I'm not sure if the "Only 100 radiants for 64 logs" thing works for spruce too, or only oak)

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
He is my son and fiance, give em to him. And no,not my son fiance, nor my fiance son, my son and fiance. :p
*confused* (suppose that was the intention)
My Minecraft nickname is Death_Crafter...now tell me...how much rads? Eheh *holds a sack of golden coins*
(I'm not sure if the "Only 100 radiants for 64 logs" things works for spruce too, or only oak)
Errm... no need for a sack, as it costs 40 radiants :p
(Edit: 100 radiants for 64 logs is all wood types)

NINJA1492

Lord of Altera
okay, time to intercede math wise.
freyadavis' order total = 10 stacks. 100 rads per stack, so 10x100= 1000 rads total
Same goes for Norbert Matius' order.

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
okay, time to intercede math wise.
freyadavis' order total = 10 stacks. 100 rads per stack, so 10x100= 1000 rads total
Same goes for Norbert Matius' order.
Oh god, I'm tired, I thought it was 10 logs and not stacks each >.>
Changing job status accordingly

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
Ok, freya's and Norbert's small order's are now officially done
Ninja, please be patient for one day still please :)

Taleis

Loyal Servant of Altera
Quite the lumbrejack are you? What makes you so fast at getting the large amount of logs you need?

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
Quite the lumbrejack are you? What makes you so fast at getting the large amount of logs you need?
Umm... discipline to fight boredom, and having no life during the summer holidays xD
EDIT: Having woodcutting over 90 also helps to get double drops...

Taleis

Loyal Servant of Altera
Umm... discipline to fight boredom, and having no life during the summer holidays xD
EDIT: Having woodcutting over 90 also helps to get double drops...
Mines at 40 but I'm impressed your's isn't maxed by this time. Anyway nice job and I may buy from you in the future