Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Lvzb3l white list application [Approved - Sally]

Lvzb3l

Loyal Servant of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username:
Lvzb3l

2. Age:

3. Gender:
Male.

4. Country:
Spain

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

Yes I have read it and totally understand and agree with it.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

Im really interested into play in this server cause the roleplay, I played at roleplaying books and videogames since I was a teenager(14). Games like D&D(Dungeons and Dragons),Stormbringer,Runescape,Vampire,Werewolf,Changeling,Wraith,Mummy,Paranoia,Aquelarre, In nomine Satanis etc etc and in videogames like World of Warcraft(playing since the beta stop playing just before Cataclysm [like 5 years doing of Raid Leader in grooups of 40 first and 25 later]), Perfect World, Champions Online etc etc.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

Hello everyone, my name is Luis , Im 30. I´ve born in Barcelona and lived on those city till the 26, now Im living in a little village near Barcelona called Sant Just Desvern. Ive really interested in all related to art like movies (from Metropolis to Prometheus[cant wait to be released]), music (from Beethoven to Sepultura xD), pictures (from Da Vinci to David Gibbons), photography, architecture (local Gaudi architechture owns my mind), literature, cook(yes I consider it an art too xD ). Some of my hobbies are playing videogames, play the guitar, listen good music, read nice books or comics(Alan Moore is God), play with my crazy cats, cooking!!, watch some movie or serie with my girl and a large etc.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

Dont have any image sorry.​

9. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

Well I wanna apollogy cause my english is poor. Also want to say that I have a real life good friend playing here (Mikipowah). So I really desire to play on this server. If my application is finally accepted Im already thinkin about a nice background story for my character ;).

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes, totally disagree with this mods use. I dont have any mod installed.

11. How did you find out about our server?
Mikipowah talk wonders about this server.​
12. Have you voted for us?
Done !! :D

Mikipowah

Thick Skulled Spaniard
if any of you guys think i've got a mental problem... this man here is my sensei, i totally recomend him!!!

he taught me how to RP! :D

although he is relatively new to minecraft, i promise i will teach him everything i know about the server, building, redstone, and the rest of things i know, and with his reeeeeally great imagination i bet he would become a good builder in no time!

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I've know Miki for quite a while :D and it's great to know his friend is joining. I'd be happy to approve this and I hope you enjoy being on the server.