Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Mac users?

Kaies

Grand Lizard
I want this onlive thing to kick off, no need for all this expensive hardware and incompatible OS's. Games would start to get much better on the computer without having to compete on OS platform and hardware specs. If onlive becuase standard, the devs would only need to make the game to spec of one computer (which would have highest specs avaliable) the one you stream from. Though it would spell disaster to the hardware companies, and i do like upgrading and building my pc...

Sodium

The Lunarch
@Kaies, I tried some of the demos for games on Onlive, some were okay some were meh. It feels kinda weird. The delay you get is barely noticeable, but at the same time it makes quite a big difference. I don't think I like it that much, and I prefer to have a hard copy of the game... they come in handy... sometimes.... But this is just my personal opinion. Not saying that this is how it is.

Kaies

Grand Lizard
It has its pros and cons, it wont get any better until our internet gets better. Most of the UK still get under 2mb, so its not very practical. Don't get me started on the internet in America :p

Rexyn

Legend of Altera
Well, once someone puts out a program that can work with games for both platforms and doesn't take up a lot of space on a computer, I will gladly give my arm and lag for that. Let me just say now, no bootcamp is not what I'm talking about. Bootcamp literally takes up half of the space on a computer and slows it down incredibly....at least in my experience of it. It's hard enough to crossover a game into a mac, but why dose the program that supposedly fixes this make it so hard to use still! *pout*