Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

MaestroART

Maestroart

Loyal Servant of Altera
I was finally convinced to make an art thread.. so.... yup.. I am not sure how often I'll post but if I draw something I like I'll probably post it here.. hehe.. for now, this is my latest piece (that I like)-

This isn't really anyone just... a person..

Maestroart

Loyal Servant of Altera
So I have been practicing with charcoal this past month and have been trying to improve. This is basically what I have done this month with charcoal-

Yup that's it..

Maestroart

Loyal Servant of Altera
Okay so I tried drawing something else with charcoal... and it turned out a lot better then expected..... I am surprised in my baby that I have just created...

Hallelujah...

Maestroart

Loyal Servant of Altera
Mmmmmmkay. haven't drawn in a bit so here is this. I got a drawing tablet recently and have been practicing and messing around with it. This is one of the things I have made so far. I think it's okay!

The hair is a bit messy but I like it.

Maestroart

Loyal Servant of Altera
Heh.. I drew something and I honestly am way too lazy to finish it cause I am tired.... so I wont XD Here you guys go. Imma just leave this unfinished piece here- (I used pastel and charcoal)