Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Major_Haddock - application[Approved - Shadow]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. My Minecraft Username: Major_Haddock
2. My real name: Jonny Goff-White
3. Age: 21
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: England

6. I have read the essential parts of the ToC, but from playing on other servers, I believe that chat rules and griefing and such are common sense. Anything I am unsure about in future, I will be sure to check over the ToC but I am pretty sure that I am proficient enough with MC servers to know what is right and wrong.

7. The roleplay aspect is one of the key reasons why this server appealed to me. My favourite games, other that MC are World of Warcraft, Oblivion (I don't have skyrim yet) and the Fable series. The fact that finally someone has come up with the idea to merge one of my favourite games with aspects from all of the others is purely genius and I can imagine being largely excited by playing on this server.

8. Hi all Hollowworld players! I'd love to join this community as I am a very amicable person, with a good sense of humour and a want to help others. IRL, I play guitar - I have a Gibson Les Paul, and I play in a band with a couple of my friends. I live in Devon, England, which isn't ideal for a gamer like me - the internet speeds are only just capable of holding a decent connection! But as long as Minecraft and WoW work, I'm doing just fine here. I have a deep interest in programming, and other computer science which was probably spurred from my love of gaming - I'd just love knowing how things work. I think I could become a valued member of this community - happy to help all as well as hopefully getting help when needed from HW's friendly community.

9. I'm afraid I currently have no examples of my work.

10. Pretty much all of my info is in 8. But again, I'd love to become a member of this great community. I also love the organisation of the site and how applications are considered properly.

11. I am aware of this. I believe that any hacks such as these just ruin the fun experience and so I would never dream of using them. The idea of the game is adventure and discovery! Especially on a role-play server like this!

Thanks so much. I would very much like to play on this server.

Jonny Goff-White - Major_Haddock

Status
Not open for further replies.