Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Malwen

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff

(Note: This character is rather unattractive by most Alteran standards. Picture too pretty to be 100% accurate.~)

Name: Malwen
Full Titles: ---
Nickname/Alias: ---

KEY INFORMATION:
Race: Human
Social Status: Ain’t got no status
Sexuality: Mama said nothing good come from a thing like that
Height: Tall enough, I reckon.
Weight: Was always told I was scrawny back home, but all them women here in the Kingdoms all small things. Guess I’m probably bigger than them.
Date of Birth: How am I supposed to know that?
Date of Death:
Homeland: Sorrows
Current Home: Wandering around, really.

PHYSIOLOGY:
Build:
Told you already. Apparently I’m stocky. Who woulda guessed, though? It’s like most women around here never swung an axe before in their life. They don’t really eat, neither.
Hair: It’s kind of like the color of some wet tree bark. More trouble than it’s worth really. Cut it when I can, but it gets frizzy a lot.
Eyes: Green last I saw myself.
Skin: When I was real little, I got chicken pox pretty bad. Wouldn’t stop scratching, so I got all these pockmarks on my skin. It’s kind of tan too, always being outside and all that.
Identifying Marks: Told you. The pockmarks on my face. I guess you’d could say my hands are bit different. Calloused from doing actual work.
Appearance: Now, I ain’t no attractive girl. Mama said it’s better that I be ugly like I am to keep miscreant fellas away.
Clothing: Got this one set of clothes, to be honest. Got these dark grey britches. Pretty nice as they’re made of a nice thick material. My shirt’s a bit big for me, though. I think it used to be a pretty blue, but sun’s faded it out. More a gray blue now. Got boots too. Not quite so dark as my britches, but gray too.
Weaponry: I took Mama’s good kitchen knife with me before I left.
Prized Possessions: Ain’t nothing to possessions. They just things and don’t mean nothing to Skraag.
Hygiene: I’m impeccable clean. Be sure to take a good washing twice a month, nice and proper.
Voice: Ruby from Cold Mountain. Yup.

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:
Strengths:
Hard worker, I am. Do about anything you ask me to if you ask nice enough. I don’t make much trouble, which I’m told is a virtue.
Fears: Ever since Sampson had his foot cut off from that snake bite, I’ve not been partial to them. Don’t particularly enjoy fancy lady types, either. Afraid of makin' a fool of myself round them. Guess I’m bit afraid of most highborns, really. Also most flirty fellas. Ain’t nothing but miscreants.
Weaknesses: Now- I don’t like talking down about myself. But what Mama always said was that I was too trusting of people. Said I’d believe near anything told to me. Reckon that’s true. She liked to say I was as dumb as I was gullible.
Intelligence: Done told you. Not too smart, but not much need for learning.
Languages: Common
Profession: Ain’t got one just yet.

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:
Personality:
Try to be nice, mostly. But don’t think I won’t get scrappy if I need.
Religion or Cults:
Mama loved Skraag just about more than anything else I ever did see. Told me if I get died to one of his undead things out in the Sorrows, that it’d be alright if it happened like that. Out in the Sorrows, she taught us wouldn’t no other Divine that mattered.
Alignment: What’s an alignment? Never quite heard that word before.
Short Term Goals:
-Suppose I should find work somewhere.

Long Term Goals:
- Finding work’s just as good a short term gold as a long term one.

TRIVIA:

Favourite...
Place:
The old swimming hole
Pastime: Likes doing hard work.
Food: Potatoes.
Drink: Cold water
Colour: Green
Animal: Cow

Least Favourite...
Place:
The dark room.
Pastime: Reading lessons
Food: Sweetning
Drink: Liquor
Colour: Red
Animal: Fox

RELATIONS:

Loved:

Trusted:

Befriended:

Liked:

Neutral:

Unsure of:

Wary of:

Afraid of:

Disliked:

BACKSTORY: One of fourteen children, raised on a homestead in the Sorrows. Resting somewhere in the middle of the litter. Curiously, few of her siblings look anything alike. In truth Malwen’s mother tends to find strays in the Sorrows and take them in. Strict woman with curious and harsh leanings. Taking what she was taught, Malwen was told it was time for her to get out into the world. And here she is- Found a boat in the Sorrows that took her to the Northern Kingdoms.

INSPIRATIONS: Um. Wanted to make a gullible character to see where she went? Ta-da!

Last edited:

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
ooh my god I had the ruby voice in my head the entire time and I cried when her voice was ruby. I need to rp with this character right now

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
ooh my god I had the ruby voice in my head the entire time and I cried when her voice was ruby. I need to rp with this character right now
:heart: Ruby was such a fun character. Malwen's a bit less educated than Ruby. But still.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Right. This- This was once a thing. I might actually play her here soon.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
INSPIRATIONS: Um. Wanted to make a gullible character to see where she went? Ta-da!

Let the experiment begin. Going to derp around with her for the next week as my "for fun" character while I sort out my real life things. Don't particularly care what happens with her.​