Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Marie the red eyes flame hair women

Mpifire3

Villager
Name : Marie (complete name : Marie-Angela Morlok)
Gendre : female
Heigth : 5’5
Hair: red-flame like
Eyes: red with little flames in (were light green before)
Skin: fair and pale
Identifying Marks: Ilavendil clan tattoo on back of left leg
(PS: I’m sorry if there is some faults, cause my first language is not English but French!)

PC 211 (post creation 211)
“w…where am i?... What is this place…hu?’’
An image comes in my head: ‘’ Hello, my name is Marie, nice to meet you!’’

A black beard man?... Fr3aked? What is that…or this, or who?

‘’Where the hell am i? at least, my name, it seems, is Marie… Wow… I’m talking to myself… Well…’’ I got up on my feets and looked at myself. I was wearing some strange dark leather on me… as high black boots. My skin was pale, and…

‘’ My hairs?? They are… the color is like flames? How?’’
I went near a place some water got in a hole, and surprised, I look at my red eyes.
‘’ So this is what I look like, alright, I guess I’m…normal.’’

Suddenly, I heard a strange sound, coming from a bush. Scared, I stopped moving… When a pig show’s up before me. ‘’Ah! Hu…its just a pig’’

But another sound comes from behind, as I got hit in the back! I return myself with a jump, discovering a strange man with green skin walking for me, mouth open.

‘’ What is that????’’ as is walk back, I hear some voices coming from a little farther.
I decided to run there, since they seemed speaking the language I used…

(This is the beginning, or I’ll say the end of my story. I lost my memories and so I had to rediscover the world… with a new personality…and new friends)

PC 201 (post creation 201)
(Please don’t read this part or consider not knowing it when you role-play with me, except for the people concerned.)
My name is Marie-Angela Morlok, i am the younger sister of Betty Morlok, second daughter of Vexis Morlok. I’ll say my life was a little hidden compared to my sister, I don’t know why, maybe because my hairs were strange of my mother thou people would get bad ideas.

Either way, my dear journal, I shall deliver you my little past so I have something to do since I am always alone in the forest.

I was birth on PC 192, when the sun was at his highest of the year. After a first beautiful girl they had, my fiery reddish blondnice sister, Betty, I made them a surprise. My hairs were the color of flames, as they were hotter than normal hairs. Both of them didn’t know from where I could have got that. My mother was fine thou because I had his eyes, light green eyes. 5 years passed, normally, I grew up like every child in the woodland clan Illavendil.

But, in this year, something very strange happened. A stranger came to the village. The clan adults were not very happy of that, but he passed by and stopped when he saw my hairs. He asked me if my parent were near, that’s he wanted to see them. As shy as I was, I just blushed and ran find my parents.

In the house, the stranger sat on a chair as asking to my parents:
‘’ Do this young girl know Magick?’’ My parents looked at him, horrified, negating with their heads. He turned at me, and looked straight in my eyes. The feeling of being looked by the inside was really uncomfortable. Suddenly, my hairs begin to move, than became little flames, but not burning my head.

‘’ what have you done???? Let our daughter alone!!’ said my father, taking out his sword, looking really furious at the stranger. The man, who was in the twenties, jumped on his feet and ran out of the house. Me and my sister were afraid of seeing our father so furious. He ran outside, but the stranger was gone…he disappeared.

After this strange day, my parents though it will be better to make me live in the forest, so nobody get afraid of this strange physical characteristic. It seemed magick here was not a normal…thing.
I learned for the next 1 year to live by myself, beginning by having help of my parents… ya know, at 5 years old… but after that, only my nice sister came to see me often. We had nice time together. Hunting, running, bathing in the river. She developed nice archer skills, as I was really bad with a bow or a sword. I had nice knowledge thou, for I had much time to read since I was alone half days.

At the age of 16, when it was a cold night, this is where things got worse. Betty was with me for the night. We were sitting next a little fire when the same stranger showed up when I was 5 years old. We jumped in the same time on our feets, ready to fight. His laugh was so creepy we began shaking. He looked at me with his red flaming eyes and said:
‘’ don’t bother on fighting, you will loose.’’ A flame began burning in his hand.
‘’ Come with me, and I’ll spare your sister’s life”
I was trying to think of a solution, but nothing came. My sister wanted to protect me and try to hit him. He dodged too easily and kick Betty on the floor. He shot his fire ball, but I jumped and took it right on the left shoulder. It hurted soo much my eyes were all in tears. I just feel been taken up on a shoulder. The pain was so high I didn’t fight and fall unconscious very fast…

The last think I hear was Betty Saying my name…

(the last part will be published later for the last 5 years of my life till I lost memories)