Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Marley Greene

Sekci

Lord of Altera
Patron
Sekci
Sekci
Patron
Marley Greene

1689754413422.png
Description
Marley Greene is your average Daoine male; 19 years of age, 6 feet in height, a slender but toned build, with long light brown hair and hazel eyes. One may describe his demeanour as passive, laid back and relaxed which complements his aspirations of living and easy and peaceful life. Marley doesn't find himself sharing the same ideas of battle as his peers, clansmates and family, however, it wasn't always that way.

Backstory
Marley was raised a commoner in a small, nameless farming village within the Féarthailte na Fail region. He was born to seamstress Carla and clan leader Sheamus where he would be raised as his father's successor. Seeking his father's admiration, Marley committed himself to becoming the warrior and leader his father envisioned him becoming. Despite his rigid mentorship in swordplay, Sheamus allowed Marley the freedom religious choice with light encouragement to follow his father's patron; Ignis Synnove. His mother harboured the responsibility of teaching Marley literacy, arithmetic, manners in addition to suggesting Marley follows the tenets of Shalherana for a successful life.

At the age of 14, Marley witnessed an argument between his parents as Carla had disturbed his slumber with the sound of berating Sheamus. Marley listened from the confines of his bedroom as his mother desperately attempted to explain Sheamus' foolishness. His father quieted her concerns and boasted that Clan Greene was unstoppable and how the battle was already run. Four of the thirty men from Feirm Glas returned, Sheamus not included. In the months following, many of the women and children left behind fled from the village. Houses grew abandoned, deserted crop fields turned to rot. The few surviving men became easy pickings for local bandits and wildlife. Before being granted the opportunity to grieve his father, Carla's health began to deteriorate both mentally and physically.

Awakening to the smell of smoke and the sound of screaming, Marley rushes to his mother's room. Carla's gaze meets his with a warm smile, a harsh juxtaposition to the view of burning houses and smokestacks outside the window above Carla's bed. "We're going, ma" Marley informs her as he scrambles over to her bedside in a panic, crouching slightly and preparing to lift her. Carla sputters out a cough as she attempts to speak, shaking her head and edging away from Marley. With a queasy smile, Carla snatches a wooden pendant of a tree hanging around her neck, snapping the frayed string and holding the pendant against Marley's chest. After the dissipation of his confusion and grief, Marley returns to his feet with a solemn nod. Collecting the pendant and holding it up to his heart, he plants a kiss on his mother's forehead one last time before forsaking her to the raiders to flee.

Relationships
Faith
My faith to Shalherana used to be the only Faith important to me.

Valtae
Lady Menguar, you are my lighthouse to the Allmother. With your help I don't fear losing sight of the path I wish to take.

[Redacted]
I began following the Allmother seeking purpose and meaning in life. A place where I belong. I believe I've found that place and it is by your side

Amity
You do my head in, you wee gobshite. Although, I do wish Ma could see the lass you've become.

Leofwine
A man I respect for his dedication to the blade and the strength to embrace his own emotions.

Xiqu
I salute your service in keeping Leofwine safe. It's a battle fiercer than the hellscape itself.

Fjord
AHHHHH!! I hope Sir Fjord likes me :weary:

Heidric
It's always good to know a fellow countryman, and better to know a good hearted one.

Projects

⁓ ⁓ ⁓ { Divine Journey } ⁓ ⁓ ⁓
{LINK}
With his mother's untimely passing and cast out into the world without purpose,
Marley turns to his late mother's patron, Shalherana.

Developing his understanding of Shalherana's mantle and the concepts they represent.

Last edited: