Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Marriage of Elfa Hansdotter to Therry

HogoShi_Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Legend
HogoShi_Kitsune
HogoShi_Kitsune
Legend
Therry and Elfa Hansdotter would like to invite you to the most joyous of occasions as the pair are wedded, in Thiil.

The following have been invited to accompany us on Fireday, 16th of Sunbright, 2259:

Nireth
Morn
Dayter
Somnastra
Tybalt
Akasha
Merry
Ashna
Salheira
Eyota
Maplehoof
Mhaegan
Dunamis
Duncan
Alex
Luna

Dinner shall be provided by Therry and Elfa themselves, but specialized dishes are always welcome! Just be careful to not bring rare or bloody meats to the wedding, and bring enough helpings for everyone!

We hope you could accompany us on this festive occasion, and we look forward to seeing all of you!

OOC info: The wedding is this Saturday (July 26) at the following times:

[UK] GMT = 18:00 (6PM)
[EU] CET = 19:00 (7PM)
[USA, Pacific] PST = 10:00 (10AM)
[USA, Rockies] MST - 11:00 (11AM)
[USA, Midwest] CST = 12:00 (Noon)
[USA, Atlantic] EST = 13:00 (1PM)
[N.W Australia] AWST = 03:00 (3AM)*
[S.E Australia] AEDT = 05:00 (5AM)*
*Remember for these timezones it will be the next day..

The setting is Super Ultra Peaceful, because Vermellan laws and Thiil town peacefulness are both upheld.

Food items are welcome, and if you attempt to bring any weapons, you bet your butt you're gonna be either disarmed or thrown out entirely.

The laws of Vermella will be in effect, and your character will be notified about them upon their arrival. Any infraction of the laws will be dealt with by immediate deportation to our correction facility. (you'll just be thrown out)

And also, prepare to be d'aw'ed to death, as the wedding of two halfling girls is just so shabla cute.

Last edited:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I'm still grumpy Som never got a proper wedding. Stoopid corruption.

*stalks*

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
I don't know if this one will be too proper either. Therry is super awkward, doesn't know half the people, and other things. Heh. :3

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I don't know if this one will be too proper either. Therry is super awkward, doesn't know half the people, and other things. Heh. :3
By "proper" I mean one with more than just the person who married SomDay~