Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Marsholl's Whitelist Application [Declined - Dee]

Marsh

Villager
Marsholl's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: Marsholl

Country & Timezone: EST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is using knowledge you found out of character to benefit yourself in character. Powergaming is making your character all powerful, it can be done extremely or lowkey. Such as avoiding every hit from a person, or just making your character super powerful with no flaws.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I am a highly motivated and passionate individual who loves learning about politics. I am always seeking out new opportunities to learn and expand my knowledge in this field. I am an avid reader and enjoy staying up to date on current events and political news. Roleplaying is one of my favorite hobbies, and I enjoy creating and playing complex and nuanced characters. I have a strong sense of justice and fairness, and I am always striving to make a positive impact in the world.

Referral:

{Character Section}
Character Name: Grimgar Ironfist

Race: Dwarf

Appearance: Grimgar Ironfist was a dwarf of few words, but his actions spoke louder than any words could. Standing at just over four feet tall, he was a formidable presence with his broad shoulders and bulging muscles. His dark brown hair was always kept neatly trimmed and he had a thick beard that was braided with gold wire.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Grimgar Ironfist was a dwarf of few words, but his actions spoke louder than any words could. Standing at just over four feet tall, he was a formidable presence with his broad shoulders and bulging muscles. His dark brown hair was always kept neatly trimmed and he had a thick beard that was braided with gold wire. Grimgar was known for his strength and his ability to handle a weapon with precision. He was a skilled blacksmith and a master of forging weapons and armor. Despite his quiet nature, Grimgar was a fierce warrior and was always ready to defend his kin and his homeland. Despite his tough exterior, Grimgar had a kind heart and was always willing to lend a helping hand to those in need. He was respected and admired by his fellow dwarves and was considered a valuable member of his community. Grimgar lived a simple life, devoted to his craft and his kin. He was content with his quiet existence and had no desire for wealth or power. Instead, he found joy in the simple pleasures of life and the company of his fellow dwarves. One day, a group of goblins attacked Grimgar's village, seeking to plunder and destroy. Grimgar immediately springs into action, grabbing his trusty warhammer and rushing to defend his kin. The goblins were no match for Grimgar's strength and skill, and he was able to drive them off with ease. After the battle, Grimgar was hailed as a hero by his fellow dwarves. Despite his desire for a simple life, he knew that he had a duty to protect those he cared about. From that day on, Grimgar became a fierce defender of his village and was always ready to stand up against any threats that arose. As the years passed, Grimgar's reputation as a warrior and a blacksmith grew. He was sought out by other dwarves and humans alike, who came from far and wide to commission his services. Grimgar's craftsmanship was renowned, and his weapons and armor were considered the finest in all the land. Despite his success, Grimgar remained humble and dedicated to his craft. He never let fame or wealth go to his head, and he always put the needs of his kin and his community first. As he approached his twilight years, Grimgar retired from his duties as a warrior and dedicated himself fully to his craft. He spent his days in his forge, creating beautiful works of art that would be admired for generations to come. Grimgar Ironfist may have been a quiet dwarf, but his legacy lived on long after he was gone. He was remembered as a hero, a blacksmith, and a defender of his kin. And his name would always be spoken with pride and reverence among the dwarves.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Hello Marsholl,

I have you under "pending" for the following reasons--all to do with your written test:
  • As it stands, while Hollowworld does have a goblin analogue (the Greyling), they exist more as an equivalent race to other playable races--extremely sparse in number.
  • Monsters in the server setting can be found here. Ordinary wildlife like bears and wolves are also acceptable.
  • Please be sure to familiarize with the lore as best you can.
  • Currently, the test is written more as a biography; ideally you want to write an active scenario. This is less firm than the other parts, but consider it a recommendation.
Hope this helps. Let me know in the replies if you make any edits!

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Gonna have to decline this one for inactivity. Feel free to reapply!