Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

MauritsRJ - Application [Approved - Itzzaboy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MauritsRJ

Villager
Hey guys , and welcome to my application ..

1.My Minecraft username is MauritsRJ.

2. My real name is Maurits Jansen.

3. I am 16 years old.

4. I am a male.

5. I live in the Netherlands and I was born in the Netherlands.

6. Yes, I have read the Tome of Citizenship and I agreed.

7. I really like the idea because I think role-playing adds fun to playing on this server, But i never have played on a roleplaying server, I did play Runescape (when i was young) and I'm about to buy Skyrim.

8. My name is Maurits, I am 16 years old and I'm at secondary school, You may think "This is pretty much the same as RutgerFJ!", Yes that's right we are twins.
He probably didn't say anything about that but that's because he haven't told me anything about this server when he was making his application. If you don't believe me, ask him. I almost do the same things as RutgerFJ, I come home from school, I make homework, I go swimming, and then I have time to watch TV or play games.​
At the moment I am ill so i am able to play some more but not for long.​

9. No, sorry but I lost my .minecraft map with the screenshots and maps.

10. I am patient and i do not get angry fast.

11.Yes, I will not use Black Magic.
Greetings MauritsRJ.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Approved, however the server is currently down due to our new 1.0 map being implemented, you will be whitelisted once it is finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.