Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [May 29th] Die Eroberung II - Grafjell

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
I have no idea what this means.
The git gud picture is a meme from dark souls. Usually made in response to people who complain about the difficulty of the game. What I believe it means in this context, is that it doesn't matter if your character is some old immortal legacy master mage. You won't win. They have superior numbers, combat RP, warfare strategies, and resources.

It should be pretty obvious how absurdly stacked the odds are in Anhald's favor should you try to beat them at their own game.

Also I don't think the impression of grey being a overpowered legacy character are quite accurate. Atleast, not anymore.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
The git gud picture is a meme from dark souls. Usually made in response to people who complain about the difficulty of the game. What I believe it means in this context, is that it doesn't matter if your character is some old immortal legacy master mage. You won't win. They have superior numbers, combat RP, warfare strategies, and resources.

It should be pretty obvious how absurdly stacked the odds are in Anhald's favor should you try to beat them at their own game.

Also I don't think the impression of grey being a overpowered legacy character are quite accurate. Atleast, not anymore.
Ahhh, the pic was added after I saw the post. I get it now, though. I never said Grey was OP, though ;].

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
Olive has softened Grey perfectly, as she is a secret spy for Anhald and purposely leapt off a cliff to distract Grafjellians from the upcoming battle....

Just kidding he he he