Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

MCVDK's application [Declined - Squidziod]

MCVDK

Lord of Altera

About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
My minecraft username is MCVDK

2. How old are you?
I am only 13 but i'll be 14 in about 3 weeks

3. What country are you from?
I am from one of the most flat countrys on earth :p its Denmark little wonderful Denmark.
I'm okay to english though and i have some english friends so is would say that i'm good english speaking/writing

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes, i have read through it but i'll might do it again at some point.
Just to get it all right, but i play on some other rp servers and its mostly the same :D

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming
Metagaming is when you ude information you don't have IC, fx
A friend of mine rp dies but i'm out traveling, then a random dude msg me that he is dead and i then use that information to rp but i don't really know it IC.
Powergaming
Powergaming is when you take your character and makes it really op, like giving it powers that it don't have and just making it as strong as posible.
I would say that powergaming is really bad, it give other players bad times when your character is just beating them in everything.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
Of cause you don't, like every other server it would be cheating to have "x-ray" so of cause it ain't allowed.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
I don't remember many "Mentors" but i can remember Sizzix ( or something like that ).

8. Tell us about yourself!
Well a bit about myself, my real life name is Oliver and i'm as said before from Denmark.
I like playing minecraft and not much else, sometimes a bit hearthstone or a random game on steam, but minecraft is the game i play the most.
I'm also playing golf and curling ( many people don't know what curling i have one thing to say "Search it on google!! xD )
I think that is the most in do, well what can i say... Denmark is to small to do more xD

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
i'm not an artist and i don't make any of that kind of stuff.
But if you think homework is art, then i am a kind of artist :D

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I saw an video on a guy named Etow's channle and thought it sounded cool :p

About Your Character!
This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application:

Character Name:
I thought about this for quite some time and the best name i could come up with was "Luc Azure".
Anyway is you don't like it just say it to me, i'll try to find a new one :D

Character Age:
Well my character is around 18-19

Character Race:
I again thought for quite some time and i think all the races are cool, but i ended up with the halfling race, i thought it was an amazing race and i really want to play it.

Appearance:
My skins hair is brown and its eyes are green, its cloth is mostly red but there is also a bit green and some white, it have brown-ish pants and its skin color is white/brown-ish.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
i sadly don't have a pic of my skin

Written Test!
So, i'll try my best to make a little story about my character for you.... Hope you enjoy :D

"*Luc is telling a story*
Many years ago.. Before i came here, i traveled alot with my mom and dad....
There was just one thing... My littlesister, she was the most anoying thing in the world and it was actualy hers fault that we had to travel away from home, but it feels like it was mine.
Before we started to travel we lived in a nice and peacefull city.... Not many cityzens but there was a few... My father worked for the King and my mother was always at home... Mostly with my sister.
Already when i was 8 i started to work in the local inn, i was the guy that took People's stuff up to their rooms, one day... A really really rich man walked in through the door to the inn... He had alot and i say alot of gold, and my family didn't had much gold at the time... I decided to help the mans things up to his room and when he didn't saw it... I took some of his gold... I was really proud, but a day after i wasn't so proud.. The man had found out that i took the gold and he wanted it back... But i had already used it on food to my family... My father paid him back and i... i got locked in my room for 4 days... At the day i finaly came out of my room... The house was cleared for everything we had... and we only had some small things back.... I got told that "it was okay" and that it "just was a little travel away from home".... "Just a few weeks" said mom and i belived it.... I belived that it "just was a few weeks" and that "it was okay" but it wasn't... I found out that everything we had was sold to the rich man and that my father had lost his job.
We traveled for weeks even months... And the hole time i thought that i was my fault... That it was because of the stealing thing...
And i still belive it was... We didn't ate alot and we didn't had alot... There wasn't really any citys near by... So we just kept on traveling..
We traveled for about 9 months and then... Just when everything was about to get good agian... My father died... He died of sickness..
My mother was also sick at the time and i was about to lose everything... Well everything i cared about... My sister wasn't sick.. Even though i wish she was... She was just running around playing with some rocks or sticks... After 5 months my mom died..
And i was left alone with my sister...
I hated her but at the same time i cared about her... I found a near by city and gave her to a family that could take care of her... And now.... Well now it was just me... Me and myself.... Walking around in the Big world.... Sometimes i wish it would have ended in some other way... But i keep on beliving that is was something... Something above us... That decided the way it went...
*Luc stops telling the story and starts to talk like normal again*
See sometimes things is happening just out of the air... And i belive that this is something else that controlls it something else that makes this happen..
But if it havn't went like that... I wouldn't had been here.. I would still be in the boring little city with my anoying littlesister... Things is happening all the time.... Sometimes bad sometimes good... We can't know before it happens...."

So this was a little back story of some sort...
I think there is about 600 words up above so i hope you enjoyed the story and i hope i'll hear more from this fantastic server :D

Best of luck to all of you

-MCVDK

Last edited:

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
I'm sorry, but your application has failed to meet the criteria listed in the application template and has been declined.

The main, and over-arching problem is that you are underage. We're sorry, but we cannot allow underage applicants into our community. We would love to see you re-apply when you turn 14 in November, but if you do, please take the following into consideration to help your chances with your next application:
  • Over use of ellipses is definitely frowned upon, as well as the other grammatical errors in your story. If you're not sure about something, get a friend to proof read.
  • The "family destruction/death" trope is also frowned upon since it sees such high usage in popular media. If you apply again, we would love to see you branch out of your comfort zone with something a little more creative.
Thanks for your understanding, and we hope to see you re-apply in the next three weeks or so!