Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Medical Business!

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
The battle of Mirage is daunting, and in the discussion of how it should be dealt with, the problem of possible intense casualties came to attention. There are simply not enough doctors to take field medic positions, hence more deaths on the battle field. Medical Officer Josef Mandovi requests that all willing and able persons with the ability to handle themselves in a field medic position, would come to the Medical Relief Tent.

All that come to the tent will receive basic field medic training if needed. Doctors already on duty in the Relief tent are asked to assist in training. It is important that there is not an over abundance of field medics, or the result would be the crippling of the main force. Because of this the amount of people trained that will be asked to take the position of field medic will be limited.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Doctors:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Medical Officer-
Josef Mandovi
[Squidziod]

-Physician-
Fritz Gustav
[Agnew]

-Assistant Physician-
Nwalme Engem
[Blargtheawesome]

Current Field Medics:

[None]​

Peculiar Player

The Dragon Cultist
Oh!

I am a first responder, ie Field Medic. (I am red cross certified IRL) I stich the holes, then give 'em to the big guys. Heh.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Excellent. If you're interested, then go to the medical relief tent, however I may not be there because I can't be on all the time you know. Now, to clarify any obscurity on how to do this:

The other Physician can do it if he's there, and the Assistant Physician can teach the basics I well. The events are winding right now, so there shouldn't be too many people trying to do this right now anyways. I will be there tomorrow around 4:00 PST but not too early before. I don't know the schedule for the actual event tomorrow, but I will try to be on and training people when there are people. It would be helpful if anyone who wants to, could call attention to it and give me a heads up when they plan on being on.

Silvertread

Lord of Altera
Finally, a job for Dante! :D
He's a very experienced healer and can handle most injuries. He can't work in the field though, and may seem a bit eccentric.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Would you work in the tent? I may need Gustav in the field, so it will do to have more than Physician in the tent. I need all the able doctors I can get.

Silvertread

Lord of Altera
Would you work in the tent? I may need Gustav in the field, so it will do to have more than Physician in the tent. I need all the able doctors I can get.
Sure! Dante wouldn't go onto a battlefield even if his life depended on it, because of the miasma hanging there. :p

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Ooh! I'd love to help as a medic, but I'd need training. I'll be on in a few hours, if someone wants to teach me. :)
IGN: l_e_m_u_r
RP name: Jaret Ironbrow

Peculiar Player

The Dragon Cultist
I'd much prefer to be a feild medic, especially since that's what Melanie is "trained" in. (She'd need a refresher. But uh, yeah I will just keep my mouth closed OOCly XD)